Is there Any Way I Can Buy DLC Without PSN?

Is there a way to get the Exiled Prince DLC through your PC and download it to a USB drive or something? I didn't see anything on Bioware, but I'm not certain.

When I went on Game Stops website they had digital downloads available for the Xbox 360 version but they didn't offer the PS3 version.

Does the DA2 Collectors Edition have the DLC included or just a code to redeem it? I can't find the collectors edition anywhere anyways.

Just wondering, I'm almost done and don't want to wait until May 31 for the 100%

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed there is no other way. Which kinda sucks for me, too, because I still need to get the story DLC before I start my second playthrough, so I can get all the relevant DLC companion trophies. I had hoped to get to this before LA Noire was released, but they didn't make that deadline... so now, I have no idea when I'll get around to it.

Nothing official but Sony is expecting to have the Playstation Store back up and running on Tuesday so cross your fingers and hope.

I don't think Sony ever officially gave a date. The dates that have been mentioned over the past month have usually been pure speculation that has never been confirmed on the Sony PlayStation blogs.