Rocket launcher ammo?

leprekon666

I was trying to do the kill 10 with the rocket launcher now I can't get anymore ammo. Is there a way to get it so I can do the trophies and complete game under 5hrs?

I'm pretty sure your ammo gets restocked when you load the next chapter. I could be wrong though.

edit: try loading the auto save file to get your ammo back and kill more enemies to get the trophy, not sure if it will work though.

Edited by xKirbz

I'm pretty sure your ammo gets restocked when you load the next chapter. I could be wrong though.

edit: try loading the auto save file to get your ammo back and kill more enemies to get the trophy, not sure if it will work though.

I had to load my complete game save and then wait till auto save to select chapter with full rockets so I'm not sure if that's the only way

I dont think they come back. But, uh, how did you shoot all thirty rockets and manage to not kill ten enemies?

No I got that trophy. I needed the Lara trophy and had to use chapter 1 endgame save. Now I just have to start over for under 5hrs so I'm good now. I just thought if you did chapter select it would have reset