Legendary Edition: can't save glitch

I have the Legendary Edition of the game and for some reason I can't save the game. The option to save can not but selected along with the load and quit options as well. The only option I can use is the settings one and that is not help at all. I have done a few quest and yet I set can't save the game. I have also reinstalled the game with and without the DLC but still the I can't save the game. Has anyone had this problem before and knows how to fix it because I have tried pretty much everything.

I have the Legendary Edition of the game and for some reason I can't save the game. The option to save can not but selected along with the load and quit options as well. The only option I can use is the settings one and that is not help at all. I have done a few quest and yet I set can't save the game. I have also reinstalled the game with and without the DLC but still the I can't save the game. Has anyone had this problem before and knows how to fix it because I have tried pretty much everything.

Sorry to bombard you with questions... maybe you already have the situation remedied... Do you have the disc version? Is the save option visible, but marked as inactive (i.e. not bright white, but rather gray'ish?). Game fully patched? Are auto-saves being created? How much free space do you have on your PS3? Is saving an issue with other games as well?

Maybe this link might help.