Skyrim Platinum Trophy not popping

I wasn't sure if anyone had this problem other than me. I've followed the trophy guide's recommendations and helpful tidbits to make sure I didn't end up missing anything. I have suffered game freezes as I know a lot of people have. I had 3 trophies left to earn, the platinum, Master, and Legendary. I trained a skill to get to level 50. A couple of previous trophies began popping as if I earned them even I already earned them, and finally the Master trophy popped. However though, the Platinum trophy did not. Has anyone experienced this, and if so, what advice or suggestion can you offer me? Right now, it stands I have the Platinum trophy and Legendary left, but I should have gotten the platinum. Thank you in advance for any help can offer me.

I tried to see how I could delete this, but to no avail. For those of you who may have the same problem. I tried re-syncing even though I earned the 50th trophy, and started the game up after a bit, and checked trophies and it finally displayed the platinum as having been earned.

Edited by PunisherDesign
Trophy finally displayed as having earned.