Has this been fixed on PS3 yet

I quit playing this game shortly after I bought it over a year ago due to a glitch within the questline of the thieves guild and lack of Bethesda support in fixing it. I believe this glitch occurred sometime between the quests 'Loud and Clear', "Dampened Spirits", and/or "Scoundrel's Folly" in which, upon completion of one of the quest, the automatic quest start of the following quest never happened. I would like to continue to attempt to finish this game but will not even pick it up if any, if not all, the glitches/bugs have not been fixed.

I now remember that the bug that I am referring to occurred after "Loud and Clear" which caused me to to be able to start "Dampened Spirits"

Edited by revolt_rjd

• 6 months later...

That's a nice idea but you will be slaughtered if you try it. You can't really finish Dragon Guard until you're Lv 81 or higher because that's when the Legendary Dragons start spawning. Hearthfire can't be started until you're a Lv 9 or 10 but you have to do a lot to finish it and have tens of thousands worth of gold in the bank to pay for all the building work.

I played the vanilla version not to long ago and after 100+ hours the only problem I had was getting stuck on a loading screen twice. If you throw a lot of crap out on the ground it can cause lag and crashes after a while because there are to many things for it to keep up with. Any junk you don't want just sell to a npc if you can or put in a corpse and it will help out a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kinda laggy after I installed the 3 dlcs but getting away from water then waiting for 1-3 days fixed it for me sometimes. Or just I'm playing for hours then after not using my ps3 it is smooth again.

I also agree having a corpse as a trash or other containers. Saves you the trouble of having a laggy game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The only glitches i encounter was freezing on the loading screen. on the legendary edition.

I also notice that legendary dragons tend not to give souls. even though i never killed it before.

As several other people have said being near water, tends to make skyrim lag badly, i mean it acutally froze on me several times. including going toward a boss fight against a Dragon priest,only for the priest to 1hk im like O.o and im lv 81.