Worth buying?

Interested in buying this game. Played oblivion and fallout, did enjoyed both games.

Would you guys reccomend me getting this? What's its like for glitches and problems etc?

Jon

I am not sure what to tell you. It kind of depends on your "luck".

If you have the problems I had, absolutely not.

On the other hand, if you have minimal problems then you should get it because you liked Oblivion and Fallout 3.

OP, it's a must buy for sure. I've plugged in 150 hours, have the platinum, and still want to play it. Skyrim, Portal 2 and Uncharted 3 were my favourites throughout the whole of 2011. I never experienced any game breaking glitches myself, and the lag is a lot better with the latest patch. I've been playing it for 7 hour periods sometimes, and only then you can feel the lag kick in slightly. If you enjoyed Oblivion and Fallout, you simply cannot pass this game up. :)

I love this game and I'm a fan of both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. If you enjoyed those then you'll enjoy this as well.

I just bought this and started with Patch 1.5 and so far I've had minimal issue at all with lag or freezing. Of coarse things will probably change once I get farther into the game but still... It's definitely awesome. so far.

I rented Skyrim through GameFly and got the Platinum, but it wasn't as easy task. I had to restart my game several times and lost loads of playing time as well as some gameplay issues that I saw throughout the game after passing the 100h mark. Aside from the bugs that the game had when I originally played it when it first came out, it became a lot easier to play after they released a few patches and I'd recommend buying it. There's easily over 100 hours of game here and it's a very massive world worth exploring.

If there is one game that i would recomend spending full retail price on, it would, without a doubt, be skyrim. IMO best console RPG i have ever played and i have pretty much played all the console rpgs out there worth playing. Also, if I had to choose a single game besides an MMO to play for a few months straight, itd be skyrim.

Edited by LMessi10

This is one of the best games i have played, tops up there with Baldurs Gate and HOMM3

Heroes of Might and Magic 3!!!! now that brings back some GREAT memories. loved that game!!!! Ill have to see if i can find it in my stack of old games and play the Myth and Legend map

get this game it is awesome! even with glitches it is great, i only had problems with a few quests, none of them game breaking, but when my save file hit 20 mb i got like one minute of play time before it lagged to a complete stop. my neighbor recently let me use their online so i have all the updates now which helps. i am going to replay it to get some trophies and experience the game glitch free, well atleast part way glitch free.