XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
sjdb5

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default Waking Nightmare Still Glitched After 1.5 Patch

Anyone had any luck with this one since the patch?

It was in the patch notes that pathing problems with Erandur are fixed, but when I enter the Nightcaller Temple, he still isn't there.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
Skullz_69

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdb5 View Post
Anyone had any luck with this one since the patch?

It was in the patch notes that pathing problems with Erandur are fixed, but when I enter the Nightcaller Temple, he still isn't there.
Delete your GAMEDATA and re-install that might do it! If not you might have to start a new game for the quest to un-glitch

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CURRENTLY PLAYING
???
BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED
Skullz_69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:54 PM   #3
sjdb5

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission   A+ Thread Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullz_69 View Post
Delete your GAMEDATA and re-install that might do it! If not you might have to start a new game for the quest to un-glitch
Ok I'll give that a try now, and I'll report back! Thanks!

EDIT: Nope. Deleted both the gamedata and update data, and still nothing.

I know I won't be replaying the whole thing just to get this one trophy. Damn you Bethesda!

Last edited by sjdb5; 04-10-2012 at 12:11 AM.
sjdb5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:14 AM   #4
SevenAM

This sucks bro, though i'd suggest before quittting the game, first comlete all other achievemnts and see if another mission is glitching the quest. What i mean here, Skyrim had various missions running alongside with maintophy quests and they are found in the same locations. I had the same trouble with 3 of them and later on the game they became available. Also, try waiting 32 in-game-days when game data resets. good luck

1984-2014: 30th gaming anniversary!!! Spectrum+, Amiga, Amstrad 6128, 8086, 8088, pentium I&II, ps1/2/3 & vita
From the age of to the age of
SevenAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #5
sjdb5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenAM View Post
This sucks bro, though i'd suggest before quittting the game, first comlete all other achievemnts and see if another mission is glitching the quest. What i mean here, Skyrim had various missions running alongside with maintophy quests and they are found in the same locations. I had the same trouble with 3 of them and later on the game they became available. Also, try waiting 32 in-game-days when game data resets. good luck
The only trophy I have left is Oblivion Walker, and this is one of the Deadric Quests I need to complete to get this. I know what you mean about glitched quests with the same locations, I had this with the Compainions quest Purity of Revenge before the patch.

However this is the only quest to take place at Nightcaller Temple, so I can't see that being an issue.

I tried waiting 32 ingame days as you suggested. Still no luck
Old 04-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
mattigummi

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Gold   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Wow still glitched? ... This quest glitched on me too and made me need to do a second playthrough. But I thought you could prevent the glitch if you have a save just before you enter the tower, like going in before the stupid priest or wait for 10 seconds after he's gone. But I assume you've already tried that... Bad luck man

Sig by RED_REBEL44

mattigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
sjdb5

Just stumbled across this little gem. Whoever discovered this is a legend!

Can confirm this fully works!

Plat is back on!!
Old 04-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
Soviet1918

Isnt it strange how some people have trouble with a certain mission because of glitches/bugs,
Must have been lucky i had no problems with this at all weird huh.
sjdb5 You got the Wabbajack yet? thats a strange mission lol not bugged though thank god.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #9
sjdb5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet1918 View Post
Isnt it strange how some people have trouble with a certain mission because of glitches/bugs,
Must have been lucky i had no problems with this at all weird huh.
sjdb5 You got the Wabbajack yet? thats a strange mission lol not bugged though thank god.
It wouldn't be an Elder Scrolls game without any bugs!

Yeah I've got that one. Man was that weird! Had to use a guide to get me through it, didn't have a clue what was happening!

5 more artifacts to go for plat!