Waking Nightmare Still Glitched After 1.5 Patch

Anyone had any luck with this one since the patch?

It was in the patch notes that pathing problems with Erandur are fixed, but when I enter the Nightcaller Temple, he still isn't there.

Delete your GAMEDATA and re-install that might do it! If not you might have to start a new game for the quest to un-glitch

Delete your GAMEDATA and re-install that might do it! If not you might have to start a new game for the quest to un-glitch

Ok I'll give that a try now, and I'll report back! Thanks!

EDIT: Nope. Deleted both the gamedata and update data, and still nothing.

I know I won't be replaying the whole thing just to get this one trophy. Damn you Bethesda!

Edited by sjdb5

This sucks bro, though i'd suggest before quittting the game, first comlete all other achievemnts and see if another mission is glitching the quest. What i mean here, Skyrim had various missions running alongside with maintophy quests and they are found in the same locations. I had the same trouble with 3 of them and later on the game they became available. Also, try waiting 32 in-game-days when game data resets. good luck

This sucks bro, though i'd suggest before quittting the game, first comlete all other achievemnts and see if another mission is glitching the quest. What i mean here, Skyrim had various missions running alongside with maintophy quests and they are found in the same locations. I had the same trouble with 3 of them and later on the game they became available. Also, try waiting 32 in-game-days when game data resets. good luck

The only trophy I have left is Oblivion Walker, and this is one of the Deadric Quests I need to complete to get this. I know what you mean about glitched quests with the same locations, I had this with the Compainions quest Purity of Revenge before the patch.

However this is the only quest to take place at Nightcaller Temple, so I can't see that being an issue.

I tried waiting 32 ingame days as you suggested. Still no luck :(

Wow still glitched? ... This quest glitched on me too and made me need to do a second playthrough. But I thought you could prevent the glitch if you have a save just before you enter the tower, like going in before the stupid priest or wait for 10 seconds after he's gone. But I assume you've already tried that... Bad luck man :(

Isnt it strange how some people have trouble with a certain mission because of glitches/bugs,

Must have been lucky i had no problems with this at all weird huh.

sjdb5 You got the Wabbajack yet? thats a strange mission lol not bugged though thank god.

It wouldn't be an Elder Scrolls game without any bugs! :D

Yeah I've got that one. Man was that weird! Had to use a guide to get me through it, didn't have a clue what was happening!

5 more artifacts to go for plat!