When you beat Skyrim?

Vulfdrek

Can you still continue your game after you beat Skyrim? Like if I choose to do all main story related quests and then just enjoy the game afterwards by doing Misc, or Side quests. Is this possible or is it that when you beat the main story quests that you load from last saved point or have to start all over? Someone mind telling me n.n just started playing and decided not to do story quests so far since I don't know what happens?

You 'must' be able to get trophies but i'd rather to clear up some trophies first instead of leaving them for the end. There's always the danger of coming actoss a glitch and if it occurs after many many game hour; then reverting would be a pain or impossible. Try getting out of the way all missable trophies at least.

It's true that stuff can glitch (One quest line did for me which halted progress on it) and there are a couple missasbles, but glitching is uncommon so I'd strongly recommend playing the game without any trophy roadmap (maybe note the missables) for the purer experience since the game stays free roam upon completion. Trophies can be cleaned up afterward. I didn't look at any trophy guides until after I beat it, and I'm glad I did.

But what's the worst that can happen, you get glitched and restart from a previous save or just make a new character, do the one quest line and experience the game some more. That doesn't sound too bad to me.

On my first playthru I mainly did main story quests and ended completing the story without even realizing it. And I continued with other quests afterward. It was like a never ending game. For me even after two plays and platinum there are still things to do.

However after playing for close to 400 hours I need to get back to other games, have way too many backlogs.

On my first playthru I mainly did main story quests and ended completing the story without even realizing it. And I continued with other quests afterward. It was like a never ending game. For me even after two plays and platinum there are still things to do.

However after playing for close to 400 hours I need to get back to other games, have way too many backlogs.

Yeah :] I might just go through the entire game first and then clean up afterwards. Well so far I think I might do all group quests first like finish off companions, mages, thieves, then brotherhood. I know they don't effect the main questline story but I'm not sure if they effect the people I'll interact with. :confused:

Yeah :] I might just go through the entire game first and then clean up afterwards. Well so far I think I might do all group quests first like finish off companions, mages, thieves, then brotherhood. I know they don't effect the main questline story but I'm not sure if they effect the people I'll interact with. :confused:

Mostly, finishing the guild quests will not affect anybody. But the guards will often comment on a quest that you have completed.

Mostly, finishing the guild quests will not affect anybody. But the guards will often comment on a quest that you have completed.

Apart from when you complete thieves guild, thieves start running around and guards chase them.

I did it in this order:

Companions > Dark Brotherhood > Civil War > main quests > college of winterhold > Theives Guild

Apart from when you complete thieves guild, thieves start running around and guards chase them.

I did it in this order:

Companions > Dark Brotherhood > Civil War > main quests > college of winterhold > Theives Guild

I think I might follow the order you did it in :] can you tell me if any of the quests from the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves guild ruin your chances of marrying someone?

Edited by Vulfdrek

I think I might follow the order you did it in :] can you tell me if any of the quests from the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves guild ruin your chances of marrying someone?

They will not ruin your chances of marrying someone in general, but might ruin your chances of marrying a specific in game character. I married Camilla Valerius pretty early on, had her move to my house in Whiterun, and never had any issues when doing the Thieves Guild/Brotherhood quest-lines. If you're worried about it, get married first.

BTW, having a shopkeeper as a live in wife helped me make the money it takes to get the Golden Touch trophy. Every time I cam home after a quest, I sold her my extra loot. :D

They will not ruin your chances of marrying someone in general, but might ruin your chances of marrying a specific in game character. I married Camilla Valerius pretty early on, had her move to my house in Whiterun, and never had any issues when doing the Thieves Guild/Brotherhood quest-lines. If you're worried about it, get married first.

BTW, having a shopkeeper as a live in wife helped me make the money it takes to get the Golden Touch trophy. Every time I cam home after a quest, I sold her my extra loot. :D

Thanks for the info and tip