XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #11
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion07 View Post
Mostly, finishing the guild quests will not affect anybody. But the guards will often comment on a quest that you have completed.
Apart from when you complete thieves guild, thieves start running around and guards chase them.

I did it in this order:

Companions > Dark Brotherhood > Civil War > main quests > college of winterhold > Theives Guild
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #12
Oblivion07

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Apart from when you complete thieves guild, thieves start running around and guards chase them.

I did it in this order:

Companions > Dark Brotherhood > Civil War > main quests > college of winterhold > Theives Guild
Thieves start appearing only in Riften right?
Oblivion07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #13
JayKorai

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post

I did it in this order:

I think I might follow the order you did it in :] can you tell me if any of the quests from the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves guild ruin your chances of marrying someone?

Last edited by JayKorai; 03-04-2012 at 07:40 PM.
JayKorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #14
louisthunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKorai View Post
I think I might follow the order you did it in :] can you tell me if any of the quests from the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves guild ruin your chances of marrying someone?
They will not ruin your chances of marrying someone in general, but might ruin your chances of marrying a specific in game character. I married Camilla Valerius pretty early on, had her move to my house in Whiterun, and never had any issues when doing the Thieves Guild/Brotherhood quest-lines. If you're worried about it, get married first.

BTW, having a shopkeeper as a live in wife helped me make the money it takes to get the Golden Touch trophy. Every time I cam home after a quest, I sold her my extra loot.
louisthunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #15
JayKorai

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisthunter View Post
They will not ruin your chances of marrying someone in general, but might ruin your chances of marrying a specific in game character. I married Camilla Valerius pretty early on, had her move to my house in Whiterun, and never had any issues when doing the Thieves Guild/Brotherhood quest-lines. If you're worried about it, get married first.

BTW, having a shopkeeper as a live in wife helped me make the money it takes to get the Golden Touch trophy. Every time I cam home after a quest, I sold her my extra loot.
Thanks for the info and tip

~I DO NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS~
JayKorai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quests, story