Dark Brotherhood armor?

I completed the Dark Brotherhood quest line and someone told me that u will receive a special Dark Brotherhood at the end? Is this true since I didn't really get anything except for a weapon.

The only thing I got is the Ancient Dark Brotherhood armor set during an assassination mission early on. Can someone clarify.

I completed the Dark Brotherhood quest line and someone told me that u will receive a special Dark Brotherhood at the end? Is this true since I didn't really get anything except for a weapon.

The only thing I got is the Ancient Dark Brotherhood armor set during an assassination mission early on. Can someone clarify.

Shrouded Armor (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

I think this is what your looking for. It does look cool :cool:

If I recall the 1st time you meet the head of DB you get the armor gear right away. you need to speak to a guy, I forget who, however he was not easy to find. He was at the Batcave (aka DB cave)

Edited by ecto69

I do remember getting a set of armour later in the missions, that being the second full set they give you, after the initial set. I don't recal it being at the very end though, it was before that if I remember correct. I would have to start it again to verify exactly when that was though.

Regardless, I believe its only the two sets you wind up with

The Ancient Shrouded Armor is accessible if you get the token from Gabriella for a reading by doing the extra bonus action during the mission she gives you. I think that is the only way to get the door to open to get that armor.

You can also loot Gabriella and Arnbjorn during the Death Incarnate quest for more Shrouded Armor pieces.

Worn Shrouded Armor is enchantable and is found in the Dawnstar Sanctuary (I believe after Hail Sithis and you buy the improvements from Delvin).