What should have been a Skyrim trophy?

(Hopefully this hasn't been done yet, I looked but couldn't find anything...)

I'm new to the whole trophy thing, but my fiancé's gotten me hooked. I decided to use my winter break to get all the Skyrim trophies, and I'm about there actually. Throughout playing I've definitely felt like obtaining them all has forced me to immerse myself further into the game than I probably would have thought to, had trophies not existed/I not cared. In that process I've come across some other stuff about the game that I really like that I wish had been a trophy, so perhaps other people like me would have been "forced" to obtain them or whatever.

These are just my ideas, hopefully others will have some too. :)

• collecting all the critters in jars
  • collecting all the masks
  • becoming the leader of every guild (why not, since there's already trophies linked to each guild)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about one for owning/buying all decorations for a house in all cities (where houses are eventually available for purchase).

One for completing ALL side quests (since there's one for completing 10)

A trophy for becoming a Vampire, or one for finding the cure to Vampirism (healing yourself of it)

And last but not least - completing the main quest line as each race.

They should've had for playing the game for 100+ hours. When I got my 100% platinum my time totaled 142 hours. It could've been several hours shorter but the serious lag issues made everything longer after the first 30 hours or so.

How about one for owning/buying all decorations for a house in all cities (where houses are eventually available for purchase).

A trophy for becoming a Vampire, or one for finding the cure to Vampirism (healing yourself of it)

I only disagree with the last one because it makes me think of Dragon Age, but it could work. It'd just take a really long time, lol.

I only disagree with the last one because it makes me think of Dragon Age, but it could work. It'd just take a really long time, lol.

The difference being Skyrim is fun through multiple plays whereas Dragon Age...I was glad the game was over the FIRST time, so I didn't even go back for another bout. I've already created my second character for fun, so I can realistically see it as a trophy. Perhaps more as a DLC trophy though so that it isn't required for platinum.

1. All talents acquired in two separate Thief skill trees (sneak, archery, pickpocket, speech, lockpicking...)
  2. All talents acquired in two separate Warrior skill trees (heavy armor, two-handed, blocking, ...)
  3. All talents acquired in two separate Magic skill trees (conjuration, alteration, destruction, ...)
  4. All Thanes acquired - satisfy every Jarl in Skyrim and acquire all Thanes.
  5. Gay married - marry a person of the same sex.
  6. Bard's College - lit the Burning Man festival.
  7. Decapitate a city guard [requires decapitation talent from weapon skill trees].
  8. Kill 13 humanoids while in werewolf form.
  9. Animal Repository - collect all animal parts (mammoth snout/tusk, sabre cat eye/pelt, bear claw/pelt, ...)
  10. Clear a dungeon without dealing any damage (use Conjured demons, Companions, traps).
  11. Food critic - eat every food found in Skyrim at least once.
  12. Create or collect a complete set of Dragon Armor (light or heavy).
  13. Create or collect a complete set of Daedric Armor.

In particular, I think the "All talents in two XYZ trees" trophies promotes a second and third (quick) playthrough and allows the player to experience the three primary role types. Ultimately you could take the Mage's College and allow only someone who has chosen a mage's path to join; and do similar things w/ Dark Brotherhood, Thieves and Companion's guild for the other types. This kind of lends to 'partial' play throughs for the various classes.

Edited by Ehou

I agree with the own a house and all furnishings for all nine holds.

Biggamist: Have more than one wife at one time.(Bronze)

Soul Picker: Capture the souls of 25 different creatures.(Bronze)

Soul Grabber:Capture the souls of 50 different creatures.(Silver)

Soul Snatcher:Capture the soul of 100 different creatures.(Gold)

Treason! (B) Join the Stormcloaks as an Imperial.

This is for Torygg! (B) Shout at Ulfric with Unrelenting Force

Those would be so sweet. It would make sense to have trophies like these in the game. I also wouldnt mind a trophy for getting a number of kills with different weapons. A trophy for the total hours played would've been nice too, like 100 hours.

[*]All talents acquired in two separate Thief skill trees (sneak, archery, pickpocket, speech, lockpicking...)

[*]All talents acquired in two separate Warrior skill trees (heavy armor, two-handed, blocking, ...)

[*]All talents acquired in two separate Magic skill trees (conjuration, alteration, destruction, ...)

I think those are good ideas, especially your reasoning behind them.

[*]Gay married - marry a person of the same sex.

I don't think this would be a smart approach for Bethesda, though, marketing-wise. /shrug

On Your Knee's - Shoot a soldier in the knee. (Bronze)

That would be awesome, they should definitely add a DLC trophy with that requirement considering all the hype Skyrim's gotten because of it. :p The naming is really clever, too.

Treason! (B) Join the Stormcloaks as an Imperial.

This is for Torygg! (B) Shout at Ulfric with Unrelenting Force

Those would be awesome. I had already thought of the first one (but not for a trophy, just as in "that'd be cool if possible"), but the second is really cool. That would be bad ass. Now I wish I had done that, lol.

Real Men.. (S)

Kill a dragon with only your fists

So going to do this when I fire up Skyrim later. :D

Boy, my arms are tired (S)

Chop wood 100 times

That would break a mans spirit. I cut wood twice, once for the trophy and once by accident. It was hell.

Hell Yeah! (G)

Kill every type of enemy in the game at least once

Epic!

Blood Lust (B)

As a werewolf, feed 15 times

Love it!

Edited by KivE

I love skyrim but I'd hate that to be a trophy, I never want to play as an elf character, i don't like 'em :p

Watch Your Step - Use Unrelenting Force to throw 50 enemies (B)

His name was chicken - Kill a feathered friend in Riverwood (B)

You're cleaning that up - Drop 50 items of any kind at once in a Shop (B)

So this is our future - Feed on 50 Human Corpses (S)

Just a few I think would be fun :)

Edited by amoremorte

• collecting all the critters in jars
  • collecting all the masks
  • becoming the leader of every guild (why not, since there's already trophies linked to each guild)

They should've had for playing the game for 100+ hours.

1. All Thanes acquired - satisfy every Jarl in Skyrim and acquire all Thanes.
  2. Animal Repository - collect all animal parts (mammoth snout/tusk, sabre cat eye/pelt, bear claw/pelt, ...)
  3. Clear a dungeon without dealing any damage (use Conjured demons, Companions, traps).
  4. Food critic - eat every food found in Skyrim at least once.
  5. Create or collect a complete set of Dragon Armor (light or heavy).

On Your Knee's - Shoot a soldier in the knee. (Bronze)

Soul Snatcher:Capture the soul of 100 different creatures.(Gold)

Asking for Trouble - Join the Stormcloaks as a non-Nord.

Real Men.. (S)

Kill a dragon with only your fists

Hell Yeah! (G)

Kill every type of enemy in the game at least once

Blood Lust (B)

As a werewolf, feed 15 times

His name was chicken - Kill a feathered friend in Riverwood (B)

You're cleaning that up - Drop 50 items of any kind at once in a Shop (B)

So this is our future - Feed on 50 Human Corpses (S)

Just a few I think would be fun :)

massive multi-quote but i wanted to mention all those that i thought would be really cool. great ideas in here. Here's a couple i could think of:

Flawless - reach rank 100 in every skill (S)

Experimental - discover all four affects of 50 different ingredients (S)

Scavenger - loot and sell 500 items from dead bodies (arrows don't count) - (B)

Listen to me!! - Use every maxed out shout 50 times (S)

Clumsy - kill 20 enemies within dungeons/outposts by killing them with their own traps (B)

Oblivious - Sell somebody an item that you have stolen from them (B)

Survival of the fittest - Kill a hunter with a bow (B)

all i can think of for now :p

Only a silver? That should definately be a gold, I wouldn't want to play a game with you deciding the trophies, as that would take forever. :p

mwahaha!

to be totally honest some of my skills are around 80ish but i'm not sure how much it slows down for the last few levels. At least there is enough content to match it! ;)

lol goat i like your last one :)

Juggernaut - block 30 hits in a minute within a dungeon - (B)

The best form of defence... - kill 20 enemies by bashing them with your shield (B)

No Mercy - Kill 20 enemies that have ceased fighting (cowering on the floor) with power attacks (B)

A taste of your own medicine! - kill 20 mages with magic, 20 one-handed enemies with one-handed weapons, 20 two-handed enemies with two-handed weapons, 20 creatures with conjurations and a dragon with a shout. (S)

Not a mourning person kill 10 Draugr that are still asleep (B)

i love these threads :p

mwahaha!

to be totally honest some of my skills are around 80ish but i'm not sure how much it slows down for the last few levels. At least there is enough content to match it! ;)

Some of my skills are high but others are quite low so for me it would probably take an eternity. Enough of my time is going into this game already without having to get all skills to 100.

I have a new idea for a trophy, which relates to the Nightingale's quests although it wouldn't have to be done in those specific quests.

Staying In the Shadows - Travel through a dungeon whilst remaining undetected. (B)

Edited by IngoBlaze