XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #11
bobsnotmyuncle

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatNZ View Post
a kiwi hi-5
lmao, a kiwi hi-5. thats the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I totally have to see one in action then spread it across canada

It's time for another Good Idea/Bad Idea.
Good Idea: Leaving it to Beaver. Bad Idea: Leaving it to Bieber.

bobsnotmyuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #12
Lintarius

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSheb View Post
Once you successfully kill him, access his inventory, and a dialogue will ask if you if you want to skin the hide from the beast, answer yes.
Don't even bother accessing his inventory, just head to the exit. When you leave, Hircine will be there to lift the curse. Go back in and then access the inventory, to Hircine again. That way you don't have to cancel out of any conversations or anything (I had weirdness happen when cancelling out of other conversations).

I must say that it is a brilliant strategy. I got both and got the 15 daedric items trophy before doing all of those quests.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:12 AM   #13
CatNZ

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onestonedjuggalo View Post
lmao, a kiwi hi-5. thats the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I totally have to see one in action then spread it across canada
it's a secret handshake, except it's a high-5 it's so secret that you canucks won't even realise what we just did and don't even consider imitating it, ya gotta drop your axe first... would a real canuck be willing to drop their axe?!
CatNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #14
Coop

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   5,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
thanks and a kiwi hi-5

Last edited by Coop; 12-31-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
CatNZ

ROFL!!! that's awesome
Old 01-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #16
goatamus

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Thanks, worked for me. I followed your instructions and got both artifacts.

Demon's Souls NA - Demon's Souls JP - Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Dead Space - Heavy Rain - Assassin's Creed II - Skyrim - The Walking Dead
goatamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #17
bobsnotmyuncle

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
it's a secret handshake, except it's a high-5 it's so secret that you canucks won't even realise what we just did and don't even consider imitating it, ya gotta drop your axe first... would a real canuck be willing to drop their axe?!
We traded in our axes for weed decades ago and the joint goes in the mouth, so it could work If you happen to know that super hot kiwi chick I hooked up with in Tofino once, let me know, I never knew her name...

Ha, its weird being on your home territory being told you have a cool accent from someone else. Its like, what accent? You have the accent foo'

Old 01-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #18
julesthegr8

Send a message via AIM to julesthegr8

Awards Showcase Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Good post, I'll have to remember this. Thinking of doing as many Daedra missions as possible tonight to wrap it up, then get on with these ridiculous thieves guild missions for the silver trophy. ugh

Sig Courtesy of ub4of
Latest's : Infamous: SS, BioShock Infinite, Wolfenstein: New Order

Blank friend requests will be deleted
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
julesthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:50 AM   #19
CatNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by onestonedjuggalo View Post
We traded in our axes for weed decades ago and the joint goes in the mouth, so it could work If you happen to know that super hot kiwi chick I hooked up with in Tofino once, let me know, I never knew her name...

Ha, its weird being on your home territory being told you have a cool accent from someone else. Its like, what accent? You have the accent foo'
NZ's well known for greens too, but I gotta admit, you canucks REALLY know how to grow em eh!

LOL I know plenty of us who's been to Tofino... it's like asking if you know Tom from Canada

and no, it's not weird to be commented on your accent while being on your home turf. I've had many drunken conversations with my canuck friends... over the fine difference/indifference between BEER and BEAR and BARE and I always make fun of them EH... while we're OOT and ABOOT

Last edited by CatNZ; 01-05-2012 at 05:53 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #20
bobsnotmyuncle

Quote:
NZ's well known for greens too, but I gotta admit, you canucks REALLY know how to grow em eh!

LOL I know plenty of us who's been to Tofino... it's like asking if you know Tom from Canada

and no, it's not weird to be commented on your accent while being on your home turf. I've had many drunken conversations with my canuck friends... over the fine difference/indifference between BEER and BEAR and BARE and I always make fun of them EH... while we're OOT and ABOOT
Ha, never know unless you ask. All I had to be was on the beach, Canadian and not into disco to get with her. So not much info was exchanged between me and the chick other then fluids... I won't lie, I say 'eh' all the time. People all over the world hit up Tofino, only place in Canada you can surf. (lol, and if your fast enough, you can snowboard the same day ) The ol' aboot thing though, thats east coast. In fact that whole goofy Canadian image is very east coast.

Last edited by bobsnotmyuncle; 01-05-2012 at 12:04 PM.