Folgunthur shout not working?

I'm doing the quest Forbidden Legend right now and at the end of Folgunthur you will find a shout wall. The wall is making all the wacky noises, but nothings lighting up and no word is becoming available? Is this actually a shout wall, is my game fucked, or should I come back after completing the quest?

As far as I know you should be able to get a word of power from it. I would try reloading a previous save if you have one. According to the guide, the word of power in question is one in the "Ice Form" shout, so it should be a legitimate word wall. :)

Shitty, I already tried the generic stuff, reload, restart etc... ice form so far is the only shout I use too :think:

Shitty, I already tried the generic stuff, reload, restart etc... ice form so far is the only shout I use too :think:
Same thing happened to me there. It also happened at one other wall. Nothing fixes it for me. I've reloaded my save, gone to a previous save. It's just glitched out.

I did get Thu'um Master last night, so I'm not concerned...it's just annoying if you want to get all three words.