Deadric weapons as random loot?

Is it possible to find deadric weapons and armor at high levels? I'm lvl52 and just found a dragonscale helmet in a dungeon treasure chest, i got the dragon smithing perk though.

Now i'm looking for a deadric bow & sword, was wondering if there is a way to get these items without having the deadra smithing perk because it'd cost me 4 points.

Is it possible to find deadric weapons and armor at high levels? I'm lvl52 and just found a dragonscale helmet in a dungeon treasure chest, i got the dragon smithing perk though.

Now i'm looking for a deadric bow & sword, was wondering if there is a way to get these items without having the deadra smithing perk because it'd cost me 4 points.

Its possible at higher levels, yes. I wouldn't advise solely focusing on that though, chances are probably pretty slim.

I'm having problems finding daedric arrows, sometimes they can be purchased in stores but not much... :(

Also, I recommend you getting the Daedric Perk in smithing, thanks to that I have everything except the arrows... this is what is needed.

- 1 Heart of a Daedra(every piece of armor and weapon use only 1)

The hearts can be farmed in the Mehrunes Dagon Shrine(sorry for the spell).

- Ebony Ingots(here the amount depends) but they can be easily purchased.

-Leather Strips....

Easy once you get the perk.

I swear i have no idea where i found the two daedric weapons that showed up on my list....but they were two different ones from the ones i made! so u can pick them up.....

2 daedric swords enchanted? because that is a reward, not from loot.

However, I bet there can be some daedric weapons in Skyrim that can be lootable.

Edited by NekroWolfen

I'm having problems finding daedric arrows, sometimes they can be purchased in stores but not much... :(

Also, I recommend you getting the Daedric Perk in smithing, thanks to that I have everything except the arrows... this is what is needed.

- 1 Heart of a Daedra(every piece of armor and weapon use only 1)

The hearts can be farmed in the Mehrunes Dagon Shrine(sorry for the spell).

- Ebony Ingots(here the amount depends) but they can be easily purchased.

-Leather Strips....

Easy once you get the perk.

However, I bet there can be some daedric weapons in Skyrim that can be lootable.

yea, both were enchanted, i found them when i was clearing out my weapons at home! from where did i get them?.....i just become a wolf, but that cant be it lol....

Define reward?

I found an enchanted Daedric War Axe by a dead body associated with a quest(Thieves Guild), I wouldn't call that a reward, but definitely quest related.

I've also got 2 enchanted Daedric Swords, one from the Stormcloaks as a reward and the other I can't remember where I got

Define reward?

I found an enchanted Daedric War Axe by a dead body associated with a quest(Thieves Guild), I wouldn't call that a reward, but definitely quest related.

I've also got 2 enchanted Daedric Swords, one from the Stormcloaks as a reward and the other I can't remember where I got

Reward, by finishing a quest, those 2 swords I got it from the Stormcloaks missions, the axe you got was a loot. :D

Now, where can I get a lot of daedric arrows... mmm... :think:

I'm not sure exactly what they used as weapons, but in the quest for Mehrunes Dagon (starting at Dawnstars museum) you have a chance to kill at least 4 daedra that were summoned. For me, it was 2 daedra in full armour and 2 in robes. You can loot those bodies for the armour and whatever weapon they had

I'm level 38 & I've found so far the Deadric Armor & Bow, I use the Deadic Bow but I have stored the Deadric Armor. I use the Ebony Mail, cool armor.

I read somewhere that if you give your companion a single arrow, they will actually have an unlimitied supply of that type?

Yup, I posted that, and then after you loot the enemies you should find those arrows and increase your stock.

You just have to make sure she use her bow. best target for that is Dragons, others work as well.

I also keep 1 of each good arrow in my safe , just in case I accidentally remove from her and sell them for profit. As they do not add weight you can have as many as you want, however having many times increases your inventory screen :eek:

However , its still going to be much better to smith your own while wearing 'improve smithing by %' equips though
Do you realize that the Smithing level and Smithing gear only affect the improvements made to weapons? Every (non-enchanted) iron dagger has exactly the same stats, no matter if it was found, crafted by a skill 15 smith or crafted by a skill 100 smith.

So if you find daedric weapons in loot, they're just as good as what you could make yourself...

...but of course you won't be able to improve them to their full potential unless you have both smithing 100 and the daedric smithing perk...

@onestonedjuggalo

good idea with Mehrunes Dagon, i did the quest some time ago but the deadra respawned when i returned there. i made some tests and they dropped different weapons each time, ebony and glass. Unfornunately no deadric ones yet but i will keep trying that spot.

...but of course you won't be able to improve them to their full potential unless you have both smithing 100 and the daedric smithing perk...

how about i enchant the weapon, can i fully upgrade it then with the arcane smith perk?

Hey guys! I found that in jorvasgrr(the companions hideout) that there's a deadric heart lying around on the table near where kodlak whitemane is. If any of you guys plan on looking for some, look no further! Also the museum quests give you respawns IF you kill silas. Well the guy who gives you the quest. I'm not sure, i've just read on youtube.

Also i've never found any deadric on my life, the only deadric i have is the one i have. It's adviseable to leave all the giant hideouts for last also, they spawn some really neat stuff(possibly daedric in later levels) if ever. The loot scales with your level so goodluck :D