XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #11
Ohjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekroWolfen View Post
2 daedric swords enchanted? because that is a reward, not from loot.
However, I bet there can be some daedric weapons in Skyrim that can be lootable.
Define reward?
I found an enchanted Daedric War Axe by a dead body associated with a quest(Thieves Guild), I wouldn't call that a reward, but definitely quest related.

I've also got 2 enchanted Daedric Swords, one from the Stormcloaks as a reward and the other I can't remember where I got
Old 11-28-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
NekroWolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohjay View Post
Define reward?
I found an enchanted Daedric War Axe by a dead body associated with a quest(Thieves Guild), I wouldn't call that a reward, but definitely quest related.

I've also got 2 enchanted Daedric Swords, one from the Stormcloaks as a reward and the other I can't remember where I got
Reward, by finishing a quest, those 2 swords I got it from the Stormcloaks missions, the axe you got was a loot.

Now, where can I get a lot of daedric arrows... mmm...
NekroWolfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #13
bobsnotmyuncle

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopin6868 View Post
Is it possible to find deadric weapons and armor at high levels? I'm lvl52 and just found a dragonscale helmet in a dungeon treasure chest, i got the dragon smithing perk though.
Now i'm looking for a deadric bow & sword, was wondering if there is a way to get these items without having the deadra smithing perk because it'd cost me 4 points.
I'm not sure exactly what they used as weapons, but in the quest for Mehrunes Dagon (starting at Dawnstars museum) you have a chance to kill at least 4 daedra that were summoned. For me, it was 2 daedra in full armour and 2 in robes. You can loot those bodies for the armour and whatever weapon they had

bobsnotmyuncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:23 PM   #14
Banacheckfps

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopin6868 View Post
Is it possible to find deadric weapons and armor at high levels? I'm lvl52 and just found a dragonscale helmet in a dungeon treasure chest, i got the dragon smithing perk though.
Now i'm looking for a deadric bow & sword, was wondering if there is a way to get these items without having the deadra smithing perk because it'd cost me 4 points.
I'm level 38 & I've found so far the Deadric Armor & Bow, I use the Deadic Bow but I have stored the Deadric Armor. I use the Ebony Mail, cool armor.
Banacheckfps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #15
DevilsBakBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekroWolfen View Post
Now, where can I get a lot of daedric arrows... mmm...
I read somewhere that if you give your companion a single arrow, they will actually have an unlimitied supply of that type?

My gamer tag is legendary.. you have been warned!!
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
DevilsBakBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #16
ecto69

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsBakBone View Post
I read somewhere that if you give your companion a single arrow, they will actually have an unlimitied supply of that type?
Yup, I posted that, and then after you loot the enemies you should find those arrows and increase your stock.

You just have to make sure she use her bow. best target for that is Dragons, others work as well.

I also keep 1 of each good arrow in my safe , just in case I accidentally remove from her and sell them for profit. As they do not add weight you can have as many as you want, however having many times increases your inventory screen

Top 4
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy FAQ
Mass Effect 2 (100%), Dragon Age II (100%)
Skyrim Elder Scrolls V.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
ecto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #17
NekroWolfen

Haha that's nice, 1 hour ago I did the "pickpocket" method, where I take all the steel arrows from the guards practicing and replaced by 1 daedric arrow, now he keeps shooting daedric arrows! I have over 200 arrows now.
NekroWolfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #18
DeCz89

Pretty sure I got a daedric battleaxe from random loot at around lvl 38
DeCz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:32 AM   #19
hswbaz

I'm low 30s, and while exploring a cave last night I found an unenchanted Daedric Greatsword in a random chest. So, it's very doable.

P.S. That arrow tip is great, ty!
hswbaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:59 AM   #20
Amnesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by youyouhe View Post
However , its still going to be much better to smith your own while wearing 'improve smithing by %' equips though
Do you realize that the Smithing level and Smithing gear only affect the improvements made to weapons? Every (non-enchanted) iron dagger has exactly the same stats, no matter if it was found, crafted by a skill 15 smith or crafted by a skill 100 smith.

So if you find daedric weapons in loot, they're just as good as what you could make yourself...

...but of course you won't be able to improve them to their full potential unless you have both smithing 100 and the daedric smithing perk...