Secret Quest - The Legend of the Red Eagle - Two Best/Rare Swords in Game

FENDR

someone told me that these where two of the best swords in skyrim if u upgrade them to legendary can anyone confirm this? skip to 11:25 to see the swords

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3wdVDUahcs]SKYRIM - The Legend of the Red Eagle Quest - Two Best/Rare Swords in Game - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by FENDR

Depends on when you find them in the game probably. If its like Oblivion (as a mage, I don't really use weapons yet in Skyrim...) then the quality of the same enchanted items goes up as you had leveled. If you did said quest at lvl 16 your reward would be reasonable for a level 16 character, at level 46, it would be reasonable for a level 46 character but the same item.

So I can't confirm due to a lack of testing, but that may be the case? Also, its hard to judge something like this. I would take a weaker sword with a poison and/or a paralyze enchantment over raw power anyday

They are special swords in a way, legends and all that.. which are good for the collection on your wall stand in your house.

But that's about it tbf.

Thats what I did, I have that and Gauldurs sword on my wall right now cause they look like lightning on the wall :p the patch seems to have fixed the mannaquins in Riften as well, I can see the mythic dawn robes I took on it now

Depends on when you find them in the game probably. If its like Oblivion (as a mage, I don't really use weapons yet in Skyrim...) then the quality of the same enchanted items goes up as you had leveled. If you did said quest at lvl 16 your reward would be reasonable for a level 16 character, at level 46, it would be reasonable for a level 46 character but the same item.

So I can't confirm due to a lack of testing, but that may be the case? Also, its hard to judge something like this. I would take a weaker sword with a poison and/or a paralyze enchantment over raw power anyday

Yeah I thought about it some more and realised he probably meant he has 100 enchanting skill and has the deadric crafting smithing perk. So he can upgrade Deadric items to Legendary. I took the light armour path regrettably so can only upgrade it to flawless.

How did you get them to do 100? My one only does around 50 damage with a 20 point fire enchantment.

100 in smithing + gauntlets and boots enchanted/or extreme smithing + smith's philter/draught(draught adviseable) + amulet and ring of extreme smithing.

let's say 40 from boots and gauntlets + 30 from draught and 50 from amulets rings. that's 130% chance to improve damage at the smith, my warhammer is 131 now :o And probably he has armsman to 5.