Daedric items

wazoo92

Trying to get this trophy have all other artifacts except the mace, when i go to markath there isn't anyone near the house i need to be in, i can't remember anyone attacking a stall to trigger the quest anyone know of a different way of starting this

Cheers

Trying to get this trophy have all other artifacts except the mace, when i go to markath there isn't anyone near the house i need to be in, i can't remember anyone attacking a stall to trigger the quest anyone know of a different way of starting this

Cheers

There's not another way that I know of. Perhaps fast travel away from the area and then back. If that doesn't work try quitting the game and reloading it back up again. This should work because sometimes when you've loaded the game, glitches appear. For example, when I loaded it up yesterday, invisible dragons were attacking me and when I was fast travelling, dragons were falling above me, dying instantly. After reloading the game, this had fixed itself.

i was also wondering about this trophy... do you have to have 15 artifacts in your possession at the same time? i collected one and sold it. do i need to go buy it back?

I don't think so, one of the artifacts is a book that can be read (losing in in the proses! I did and still got the trophy!