Best/Most Fun Quests

Lukezordz

So far

"A night to remember" by far

And i really liked the whole civil war thing, battle in the different forts was fun.

This. That quest was pretty good. Some quests are fun simply because of how I chose to complete it. Don't remember any quest names at the moment though.

I've found nearly all the deadric quests to be fun and interesting. One of my most WTF moments came when a miscellaneous quest was to find some guys dog. Seeing how unimportant and mundane it was i left it for a while. Eventually i came back and found the dog and if everyones done the Clavicus Vile Quest, they know what i'm talking about when i say how shocked i was to find the dog...

I don't know about the funnest quest but the guys voice in the House of Horrors quest scared the crap out of me when I was playing late at night. :eek:

Haha, that scared me too when I stumbled across the mission. I also enjoyed the missions you do investigating the forsworn (including the one you have to do right away after) when you reach Makarath

These ruins have always been my favorite part of every elder scrolls game. Every one I find I loot everything

Sadly, no Dwemer Ruins in Oblivion. that was one of the thing that was missing. OK, Ayleid Ruins were very beautiful. Well, the first ones. After, they all looked alike (well, there was only one guy to create the design of all the dungeons/caves/mines...). The dungeons are so much more different one from another in Skyrim, and beautiful for most of them. And my favourites are still Dwemer Ruins. It's like reliving Morriwind but in HD :-)

I've found nearly all the deadric quests to be fun and interesting. One of my most WTF moments came when a miscellaneous quest was to find some guys dog. Seeing how unimportant and mundane it was i left it for a while. Eventually i came back and found the dog and if everyones done the Clavicus Vile Quest, they know what i'm talking about when i say how shocked i was to find the dog...

You have intrigued me sir, Where do I find the Clavicus Vile quest xD

You have intrigued me sir, Where do I find the Clavicus Vile quest xD

When you enter Falkreath for your very first time the guard will ask you if you've seen a dog, saying the blacksmith's dog has gone missing. Once that happens a miscellaneous objective will be added to your journal saying "Speak to Lod". From Falkreath entrance he's at the blacksmith which is on your right one or 2 houses down.

p.s. It's a Daedric quest called Daedra's Best Friend

When you enter Falkreath for your very first time the guard will ask you if you've seen a dog, saying the blacksmith's dog has gone missing. Once that happens a miscellaneous objective will be added to your journal saying "Speak to Lod". From Falkreath entrance he's at the blacksmith which is on your right one or 2 houses down.

p.s. It's a Daedric quest called Daedra's Best Friend

Cheers Dude :D

I think I might have this one already... But I have so many Misc quests I just forget about them haha XD

I had the weirdest thing happening to me, I think its the game glitching on me.

First off i happened to stumble opon the companions, and met greymayne, the old basterd was in the basement (living area of the companions) and i spoke to him, he told me to go outside in the court and fight with Vilkas, to proove my worth in battle, i beat vilkas and got his sword, i have to retrieve his sword to elrond or some blacksmith who's loyal to the companions, no problem only the thing is, Vilkas keeps persueing me, and i cant escape his conversation, he keeps locking me into his conversation, so i wanted to fast travel to the black smith, i wasnt able because i was being chased by guards, that being Vilkas... so i tought by myself, thats it basterd, now you're gonna die, problem is... He wont die!!! He kneels, rests and then gets right back at it, so when he was down for a brief second I was able to fast travel towards the black smith... talked to him, during that conversation BAM i get locked on to vilkas asking me the same over n over again, he stood right there behind me like he was Jason from Halloween... I got his sword, i gave it to the black smith but he keeps on chasing me so i cant do nothing or go anywhere anymore...... :pirate: