Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
amoremorte

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Cure Disease Tome/Spell?

I keep getting Bone Break Fever from the Frostbite Spiders and I'm tired of having to go to a temple or buy a potion to cure it, has anyone found out where you can learn the spell from, or found a Tome for it?

"We Don't Get Our Morals From Religion, Religion Gets It's Morals From Us" - Christopher Hitchens
amoremorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
DaFaztFingaz
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Word of Mouth - Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze   SOTM Winner   Staff - Graphics Team   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Easiest thing to do is become a werewolf, you get 100% resistance to all disease. I'm not sure if there is a spell that can cure disease.
DaFaztFingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
Coop

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   5,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

^ Part of the Companions quest chain.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:11 AM   #4
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Fletch's ''Valar Morghulis''   Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFaztFingaz View Post
Easiest thing to do is become a werewolf, you get 100% resistance to all disease. I'm not sure if there is a spell that can cure disease.
I'd advise just making potions and experimenting. It will get your alchemy level higher and you won't have to buy any. They don't require much weight either so just carry a few on you

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
THL Bingo Tiles: 23/25
fletchar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:15 AM   #5
amoremorte

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFaztFingaz View Post
I'm Argonian so I already have 50% resistance, and I like opening doors I was going to do the Companions questline next anyway so I guess I'll be able to do that, I'd just rather have a spell that I can use whenever I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchar2 View Post
I'd advise just making potions and experimenting. It will get your alchemy level higher and you won't have to buy any. They don't require much weight either so just carry a few on you
I guess that's a good option too, didn't really think of making them myself, I usually just throw random ingredients together to see what I get

"We Don't Get Our Morals From Religion, Religion Gets It's Morals From Us" - Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by amoremorte; 11-23-2011 at 11:24 AM.
amoremorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:49 PM   #6
psxguru

Since I've got a house in Whiterun as my base, it's only a short run to the Talos statue for a blessing - I normally activate it on if I'm on the way to the Companions/Dragonsreach or after dropping off my latest loot in the house.
psxguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
ecto69

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchar2 View Post
However to do this you need the 3 items to create it, or you can buy them I guess.
I assume getting the 3 items is way cheaper then buying the bottle ready made.

I think the best place to do this would be at the place in Whiterun where she sells the ingredients and you also have an alchemy table near by. (most likely one in all cities)

Top 4
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy FAQ
Mass Effect 2 (100%), Dragon Age II (100%)
Skyrim Elder Scrolls V.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
ecto69 is offline   Reply With Quote