Cure Disease Tome/Spell?

Easiest thing to do is become a werewolf, you get 100% resistance to all disease. I'm not sure if there is a spell that can cure disease.

I'd advise just making potions and experimenting. It will get your alchemy level higher and you won't have to buy any. They don't require much weight either so just carry a few on you

Easiest thing to do is become a werewolf, you get 100% resistance to all disease. I'm not sure if there is a spell that can cure disease.

I'm Argonian so I already have 50% resistance, and I like opening doors :p I was going to do the Companions questline next anyway so I guess I'll be able to do that, I'd just rather have a spell that I can use whenever I want :pout:

I'd advise just making potions and experimenting. It will get your alchemy level higher and you won't have to buy any. They don't require much weight either so just carry a few on you

I guess that's a good option too, didn't really think of making them myself, I usually just throw random ingredients together to see what I get :p

Edited by amoremorte

However to do this you need the 3 items to create it, or you can buy them I guess.

I assume getting the 3 items is way cheaper then buying the bottle ready made.

I think the best place to do this would be at the place in Whiterun where she sells the ingredients and you also have an alchemy table near by. (most likely one in all cities)