Max Skill/Level Up Glitch (GAMEBREAKER)

This glitch is gamebreaking and could ruin the experience for some players so use with caution.

I only came across this at level 45 and used it to make the last 5 levels for the Master trophy and the plat go quicker and wont be using it when i go back to the game.

Basically you have to complete the quest for the daedric artifact Oghma Infinium, There is a video for that below. Once you get the book you can take it to a bookshelf in one of your Owned houses and read it over and over to gain its effect an infinite number of times. The book Gives you a boost of 5 skill levels in one of 3 area's Shadow, Might and Magic. You can easy max out most skills to 100 in a very short time.

The first Vid shows how to get the book and do the Glitch the second is a quick run through just of the Glitch . Use at your own Peril..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y8NR6nDxjk]Skyrim | How to get Infinite XP, Max Level and All Skills to 100 in 10 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sppwru7wfqs][HD] Skyrim Oghma Infinium Infinite EXP Bookshelf Exploit [PC/PS3/360] - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by dougzter_87

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine meeting you here ;) I'd say play through the game first and if at all use this If your desperate to get to level 50 for the Plat. I put alot of time into my character and when I go back to do everything else in the game,I wont be using this to level up any skills. But to each there own i Suppose, And yea was just a matter of time for another Bethesda Gamebreaker, Shades of helios one in new veags.

True to both posts above, the only use i could see for it myself at the moment, having used little magic skill so far is getting a quick boost for those skills. Although I'm sure there's people out there this will benefit in some ways ie saving a bit of time or catching up on skills left behind.

Hmm besides being game breaking, this could well screw you out of the trophy for reading 50 skill books since you'll be maxed level from this and not be able to learn any more skills from books.

You can still read the books and they still count, your skills don't go up obviously but that doesn't actually matter.

Tempted to use this, but I know it will ruin the game. So I might use it VERY late on in the game, just to get an 'ultimate' character.

That's probably the best way to use this, i'm thinking of starting a new save with a different race and keeping my first save as clean as possible.

I'm already lvl 53, no reason for me to use it anymore haha.

Even if I had reason i'd never use it, Its more fun to do it yourself.

You might want to make another character and use this exploit to build up their stats for use in the DLCs, which are coming to the 360 first, by the way, just in case Bethesda can't properly fix the horrible lag in skyrim.