The Fallen Quest Bug

So I've made it to about 38 hours into the game without any major bugs interfering my progress until now. The Fallen mission makes you use a Shout at the Dragonsreach balcony to call in a dragon so you can capture it but when I do it the dragon never shows up. At this point I don't know what to do, has anybody had this happen to them?

If I don't find a solution I may have to revert to a previous save which would make lose about 6 hours of gameplay :mad:

EDIT: reloaded my previous save and got through the peace meeting, learned the Shout and went to Dragonsreach again to call the dragon and nothing happens. I've used the shout over and over again and the dragon never shows up, I don't want to start a whole new game I'll just wait for a patch or get the PC version instead

Edited by LazyTriangle

It seems this Quest is not bugged at all it's just tricky to call in the dragon, the dragon won't come if you do a single press of the R2 button, you have hold R2 for about 5 seconds or more for it to able to register as a proper Shout.... so yeah there you go, for anybody else having this problem give this a try

It seems this Quest is not bugged at all it's just tricky to call in the dragon, the dragon won't come if you do a single press of the R2 button, you have hold R2 for about 5 seconds or more for it to able to register as a proper Shout.... so yeah there you go, for anybody else having this problem give this a try

You have to remember that there are 3 words to all Shouts and the longer you hold R2 it sends all words and not just the 1st one.

I just did this one and 1st tried just 1 word did not work , sending all 3 words worked