Marriage- where to find Maramal?

Hoagie324

I'm having a rather difficult time in Skyrim trying to get married... I'm looking everywhere for Maramal, who's supposed to be in the Temple of Mara in Riften, but he isn't anywhere to be found so I can't ask about marriage. Does anybody know where he would be elsewhere or how else to get married? Thanks in advance :)

Thanks, ecto69. I looked at the thread but it didn't help me with my problem, but there was plenty of good information about marriage in Skyrim and potential brides. SuperKaylee, thank you, he was in fact in the Bee and Barb Inn, talking about dragons. I am now married and have my trophy :)

Thanks, ecto69. I looked at the thread but it didn't help me with my problem, but there was plenty of good information about marriage in Skyrim and potential brides. SuperKaylee, thank you, he was in fact in the Bee and Barb Inn, talking about dragons. I am now married and have my trophy :)

Just an FYI:

In that thread is this article

Marriage - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

In above article is almost anything you need including Bee and Barb

"Marrying Edit

To be able to marry you have to speak with Maramal about the cult of Mara. Then, You can buy Amulet of Mara for 200 gold coins from him. At first he can be found at the Bee and Barb, an inn of Riften town, and later in Riften's Temple of Mara. "