XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #41
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLIVERMC97 View Post
Nice guide! But I thought this wasn't allowed?
It is I think...

Anyway great guide Webb

There's a shit tonne of info in there
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #42
HairySpud

Awards Showcase LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, First Place   1,000 Posts   LittleBigPlanet Level Design Contest, 1st Place
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obie83 View Post
The missable artifacts are:

1. Masque of Clavicus Vile (req. level 10 to start)
2. Mehrunes Razor (req. level 20 to start)
3. Ring of Namira (req. level none)
4. Skull of Corruption (req. level 14 to start)

You can afford to miss only one of these or its all over for your platinum dreams in that playthrough.

Some of these quests can be finished without getting your reward, so make sure that you actually get it.

Once you get it in your possession you may do what you want with it and it still counts towards the trophy (Think: final fantasy 13's treasure hunter)
Thank you so much for this
Old 11-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #43
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Fletch's ''Valar Morghulis''   Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Oblivion Walker
Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts

(Missable) Daedra within the Elder Scrolls series basically means divine and powerful beings.
So how exactly is this missable? I've only reached the point in the game where you...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I haven't missed anything yet have I? If not, would it be possible for you explain when these become missable e.g. DON'T COMPLETE MISSION 'X' because after this point you cannot collect 'Y'

I realise it still says **work in progress** so even if you aren't sure, would Webb know if he's had it for a week or so?

Will it even introduce you to these artifacts and then you can collect all of them at a certain point or do they become available gradually?

Thanks!

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
THL Bingo Tiles: 23/25

Last edited by fletchar2; 11-12-2011 at 04:27 PM.
fletchar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:24 PM   #44
retnuh

Great guide. Can't wait to not look at it lol. The only thing I'm looking out for is missable trophies. After that, it's all free flow.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #45
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

This guide is shaping up great , I'll be using this next year when I get my copy .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #46
Obie83

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchar2 View Post
So how exactly is this missable? I've only reached the point in the game where you...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I haven't missed anything yet have I? If not, would it be possible for you explain when these become missable e.g. DON'T COMPLETE MISSION 'X' because after this point you cannot collect 'Y'

I realise it still says **work in progress** so even if you aren't sure, would Webb know if he's had it for a week or so?

Will it even introduce you to these artifacts and then you can collect all of them at a certain point or do they become available gradually?

Thanks!
The quests ive listed in my post earlier says which ones are missable, i suggest that you do them as soon as you are the level required for it, and when you are the required level you just seek them out and i guess you could look up each individual quest, else feel free to post and i will add the information on each quest, where and when to undertake them and what can go wrong etc its just a huge amount of work to do cuz these quests are pretty long.

My Guide for My Kung-Fu is Stronger
My Trophy Guide and Roadmap for Diablo III

• Latest Platinum: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
  • Favorite Platinums: Batman: Arkham City, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim, Resogun
  • Total: 54 50th: Gran Turismo 6
  • Platinums that made me reevaluate my life: Gran Turismo 5, Mortal Kombat, Batman: Arkham Origins(Multiplayer)
Obie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #47
fletchar2

Awards Showcase Fletch's ''Valar Morghulis''   Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award

Quote:

Quote:
The quests ive listed in my post earlier says which ones are missable, i suggest that you do them as soon as you are the level required for it, and when you are the required level you just seek them out and i guess you could look up each individual quest, else feel free to post and i will add the information on each quest, where and when to undertake them and what can go wrong etc its just a huge amount of work to do cuz these quests are pretty long.
Thanks for that. I'm rank 6 at the minute so I can only start 'Ring of Namira'? Do you know the locations to initiate these 4 quests? I realise that its a lot of work detailing the whole quest but just the starting location would be very much appreciated.
Q - Will completing the main quests enable the ability to miss these artifacts or is it once you reach a certain rank?

Cheers

Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
Old 11-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #48
Cornagandarub

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission

Quote:

You can afford to miss only one of these or its all over for your platinum dreams in that playthrough.

Some of these quests can be finished without getting your reward, so make sure that you actually get it.

Once you get it in your possession you may do what you want with it and it still counts towards the trophy (Think: final fantasy 13's treasure hunter)
Thanks for the info. If you could provide a specific location on where to start each of those that'd really be appreciated. I want to do them as soon as possible so I don't forget later.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #49
fletchar2

Quote:
Thanks for that. I'm rank 6 at the minute so I can only start 'Ring of Namira'? Do you know the locations to initiate these 4 quests? I realise that its a lot of work detailing the whole quest but just the starting location would be very much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornagandarub View Post
Thanks for the info. If you could provide a specific location on where to start each of those that'd really be appreciated. I want to do them as soon as possible so I don't forget later.
Haha, now that's coincidence!

Also, I've searched Youtube for 'Skyrim Ring of Namira' but only the Oblivion guide appears.

Last edited by fletchar2; 11-12-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #50
Cornagandarub

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Haha, now that's coincidence!

Also, I've searched Youtube for 'Skyrim Ring of Namira' but only the Oblivion guide appears.
Haha, didn't even notice. Yeah I guess not enough people have done these quests yet because the only Google search results I'm getting are for the artifacts in Oblivion.

Tags
elder scrolls, elder scrolls 5, elder scrolls v, guide, road map, skyrim, the elder scrolls, the elder scrolls 5, the elder scrolls skyrim, the elder scrolls v, trophy guide