Rate the trophy difficulty...  

811 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.38

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it really just seems like complete certain quest, join certain factions along with some do x or y type things.

all in all with everything es has to offer, will be very enjoyable.

yeah pretty much, looks similar to fallout 3, which was time consuming, but not difficult, and quite fun.

PS: doods rate already. awesome. (but a 3/4 doesnt look far off.)

seems pretty easy, just gonna take a while, more time based than difficult, playing it for 17 hours straight already got 11 trophies

This sounds about right. I've played for 5hrs and already have 5 trophies...close to another 3-5 and the possibility for a few more are available if I had more gold e.g buying a house.

7 -- Just because of the time involved; GI reviewer was not at lvl 50 with over 100 hrs of play time.

It's just as easy as the Fallout 3 & NV for me, so outside of the time factor its closer to a 4

7 Just due to the fact that it will take 100-200hrs to do it all.

i thought u couldnt vote high because it was long? :confused:

i wont vote yet but i probably wil vote 1 or 2. its very easy so far. i will vote higher if its getting more difficult

Edited by Hogger

So far I'm leaning towards a 4 since there isn't anything really hard. Too early to tell though so I'll wait to vote. Timewise it should take a decent bit of time, not to mention how easy it is to get sidetracked lol

My total playtime at the moment is 17 hours and i've only done three or so quests in the main storyline. :p there's so much to do, it really is easy to be sidetracked. I'm just finding myself walking round the map aimlessly finding different locations and side quests.

Doesn't it say RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE that:

A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;

Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.

Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

I voted 5. so far I'm lvl 11 & it's mostly been quite straightforward & easy, but I'm anticipating an incline in the difficulty stakes towards the later levels.

gave it a seven because of time, and also to pick 50 locks is easy but 50 pockets is quite the opposite for me

^ This ^

My lockpicking is probably close to thirty, I have picked one pocket so far.

I've failed another time, but that ended nastily for all involved when he caught me. I stil can't get that damn bard's blood out of my tunic

Game is roughly a 3-5 depending on how you go about the trophies. If you were to focus on the lvl 50 trophy then the enemies in the game would also lvl up accordingly making the game much more difficult.

This means that by doing many of the other simpler trophies and leaving lvling till last would make the game much easier although it could take longer.

I voted a 2 because it isn't going to be a difficult platinum, just time consuming. I already have about 30% of the trophies and about 50ish hours. I took 4 days off for it and have been playing since the midnight release. I have 15 more dragon souls to go, need to get married, I am at level 26 so the lvl 50 trophy will take some time, and then lots of quest trophies after that. Should be my next platinum making it number 15. Love this game!

I've clocked in about 75 hours and I still have to finish the Winterhold College questline, the Companions questline, the Daedric quests, etc. I think a difficulty rating of 7 is fair. It's not a difficult game, but it requires a lot of time (which is something I have a bit too much of right now).