XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 34 4.66%
2 54 7.40%
3 137 18.77%
4 197 26.99%
5 152 20.82%
6 75 10.27%
7 42 5.75%
8 18 2.47%
9 3 0.41%
10 - Very Hard 18 2.47%
Voters: 730. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #161
XxTIER1ELITExX

5- reason for this is that it takes a long while to finish, i thought i'd be happy when i got the platinum but im not now cos i dont want it to end haha great game 10/10
XxTIER1ELITExX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:38 AM   #162
Lintarius

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Voted a 5. Not overly difficult, long definitely. The glitches can definitely make it harder.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #163
daprofessor217

I gave it a 5 but it would be a 3-4 if it wasn't for the constant freezing and glitches. Possibly the only tough trophy to obtain is the one where you have to collect 15 Daedric artifacts because a few of them are missable.
daprofessor217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:00 PM   #164
ARDCOREARNIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordsman83 View Post
I just took a look at the trophy list, doesn't seem have difficult trophies to earn.
none of the trophies r difficult unless u encounter any major glitches, took 150 hours to get the platinum though!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #165
Tsunami

Gave it a 3. The only thing that I could consider to be challenging is playing with all that damn lag. And that isn't technically part of the game, so it doesn't count.

Was seriously upset by how easy and short this game was. Took me 65 hours, and to me that is short. I was hoping for 100+ Still liked the game, and will probably start a new file eventually. But due to lag problems I had to delete my original file. Was just unplayable.

I do not comprehend...
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #166
viktorkr

5 from me.

I'm around 85 hours in right now and I just need to beat 4 more of the main quest missions, get 4 more daedric artifacts, get 3 more levels (currently lvl 47) and learn 4 more shouts to get my platinum.
viktorkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:48 AM   #167
VaNiDgE

I voted 2
Having played through about twice. The plat really is just playing the game. Nothing difficult, but frustrating due to mission glitches if you get them and frame drops.

Other than that just keep in mind the road map and you'll be fine!
Old 01-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #168
felly777

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Having just got the plat i gave it a 4 it was long and fun and there wasnt much to it except being careful with some daedra missions

felly777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:58 AM   #169
privatetoast

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I decided on a 4/10.

None of the trophies were overly difficult, but I had to be considerate of the missable trophies (and glitches). As soon as I leveled up my character's smithing skills and crafted some decent armor, the combat became a breeze. As for the quality of the game itself, it was nothing short of stellar.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #170
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Staff - Events Director   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by privatetoast View Post
I decided on a 4/10.

None of the trophies were overly difficult, but I had to be considerate of the missable trophies (and glitches). As soon as I leveled up my character's smithing skills and crafted some decent armor, the combat became a breeze. As for the quality of the game itself, it was nothing short of stellar.
^ completly agree, thats what I did. I spent the first 5hrs or so of the game looking for money then doing the iron dagger smithing trick, got the 'daedric smithing' perk eventually. Crafted all my armour to legendary and then did the trick to get high heavy armour. By the end of it I had an armour rating of 701

But im nearly done with the game, just need the main missions, theives guild and lvl 50 for plat. Apart from some annoying glitches the game itself isnt hard with good armour but still, some places are annoying. The only thing that slowed me down getting the plat was when you had to travel to places that were, a) on the otherside of a moumtain, b) on a mountain. I could never find my way up or around a mountain, I'd just end up trying to jump up the cliffs (with much difficulty).

Overall I rate a 5/10
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote