Skeet Shoot Problem.

jimmylad

having trouble with this trophy, they say the easiest way to do it is use gun channeling. but when i activate it then throw the enemy in the air, he just dissapears. any other ways to get this easily.

Gun channeling would be the best way, just grab someone throw them in the air, press triangle then shoot him. If that doesn't work for you, weaken someone with gunfire, grab them, aim high into the air, throw them and shoot, preferably with akimbo guns and you are sure to get it easily enough. I hope this helps. :)

Edit: If you use gun channeling, be sure to throw him first then activate it then shoot him in the air, otherwise he may die when you attempt to grab him.

Edited by hutch_2100
Extra information

I'm having a huge problem with this trophy too...Just got this trophy and finish the game on Don to do. Does anyone know if there is a particular chapter/area where this is easier? Eg Outside and/or weaker enemies? I have tried to get this trophy at every opprtunity, and failed!

I'm having a huge problem with this trophy too...Just got this trophy and finish the game on Don to do. Does anyone know if there is a particular chapter/area where this is easier? Eg Outside and/or weaker enemies? I have tried to get this trophy at every opprtunity, and failed!

Easiest way to do it is to have gun channeling maxed out, have dual submachineguns, and throw the guy in the air, activate gun channelling and fire at him before he falls. You should have plenty of time to hit him and he'll die quick, plus it should auto target him.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Had this one undone until the second playthrough. I did it on the chapter where in you have to fight your way through the Penthouse to claim it back (part where the Aunt dies). Just as you enter the "billiards room", enemies will spawn. I made sure I left one weak enough (armour gone) to be picked-up by the darkness tendrill, and take him outside. Since you are on the rooftop, you have ALL THE AIR SPACE you need to launch the enemy for a kill. I didn't use channeling, just an assault rifle and blasted him in the air.

Good thing is, you can always restart at checkpoint if you miss the opportunity. You have a lot of chances from the starting point up to the time you reach the billiards room. But those pesky light-bombers (if it's what you call them) can be such a hassle accompanied by a hoard of other baddies will not make it easy for you... which is why I chose and suggested you pick the last enemy before entering the "lobby" leading you back up to Jackie's bedroom...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Struggling with this too. When I fling a guy into the air outside he flies off into orbit before I can hit him :confused: Will give it a few more tries but not too fussed if I don't get it cos I ain't going to bother with the plat. Can't face 2 playthroughs of this less than average shooter. Lots of far better games sat waiting.