nolan north voicing jackie?

DA PAUL

so in the trailers its deffo him and the guy from digital extremes had some lame answer"thats nolan helping us out-we havent announced yet who is jackie-that's not to say it isnt nolan"-lol if it isnt nolan fucking say so you geek!!

Dont get me wrong i love him as nathan drake but i thought the first guy kirk acevedo was fantastic as jackie and id love to know why they didnt go back to him.

Personally to me now this is turning into one of those bad movie sequels-you know the shit i mean splash 2 teenwolf 2 ha ha and all that shit.

your views?

Edited by DA PAUL

While I have nothing against Nolan North, I was more than happy with the work Kirk did on Dakness 1. In my eyes, (ears actually lol) he IS Jackie!

Anybody else is just a damn pretender to the throne.... Including "bean in everything" Nolan North.

My 2 cents.

I'll have to go and watch the trailer again though, it just doesn't sound like Nolan to me... I'll check it out.

BTW, that is a kickass song in the trailer, I wonder who it is and what it's called.:think:

hey blood!-yeah the guy from digital extremes confirmed nolan was helping them out on the trailer-but wouldnt confirm who is voicing jackie-man they were quick to confirm the same guy was voicing the darkness so its strange....

while i'll still give the game every oppurtunity and buy it,it would be a huge dissapointment if that was the case.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats Nolan North and no mistake!

As much as i really want Kirk back at least he was replaced by someone decent. Although if they said "Nolan is helping with the trailer" maybe he was just lending his voice for the trailer and not the game? I havent heard Jackie talk in any of the gameplay shown. So maybe the voice recording for him aint done yet.

MIKE PATTON!!

Maybe Nolan is going to be doing multiple VA jobs for D2, but the OG voice actor is attached to do Jackie.

that's what I'm hoping for anyway lol!

Haha i actually never seen your post but this is what im thinking too.

Edited by CoolDust

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Nolan North does amazing VO but just like cole from infamous, if you go too far from what the first game did, gamers get grumpy. The first jackie worked. I felt that the actor was able to get into who jackie is at the core.

Agreed. I felt Kirk did a flawless job as Jackie in part 1. And btw, who the hell is brian Bloom!!?!?!?!? this upsets me greatly....

Oh well, can't complain too much. At least the game is FINALLY coming out! With that in mind, I wouldn't care if the guys who did Papa Smaurf's voice was jackie as long as the game makes it out.

We can't have everything..

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

• 3 weeks later...
the new jackie's credentials include posing for playgirl!!when i checked him up on wikepedia,lol-i wonder if thats one of the secret trophies too???

HAHAHA, one could only hope that it's one of the secret ones...or DLC.

Seriously though, the voice from the first game really made the experience special, especially with the excellent hand talking that he was always doing. In the Darkness 2, he just sounds generic. I'll hold off until I see what some people are saying about it when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
you guys are just HATERS!!! plain and simple

HA HA!so if you dont like something-i.e who is doing the voice you are a hater????so you must like every thing in every game?Cause you know if you dont.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE YOU ARE A HATER!You are a twat.

• 2 weeks later...