Does anybody have any Chapter 4 - Mission 3 Tips

TRobJunior

what difficulty are you playing it on? and remember you do not have to fight all enemies, try and run and see if it will work. If your at the beginning, where i think you are, defeat the enemies and quickly go open the gate

Thanks for replying, right after I posted that I beat it, I just beat the whole game, next up is the nightmare playthrough. It wasn't the beginning... it was the boss of the level.

Was ganna post but slept ...lol anyway

I had the same problem with that mission but what worked best for me is to have him cornered , your friendly AI will spam his fire attack (and take hits from all other enemies) while you spam melee attacks.

never be in an open space as the boss will use that stupid fire attack and you'll be forced to do so... which is not helpful if you are getting hits at the same time.

(Hope this help , not sure if my English is good enough :x )

I had the same problem with 5-1 , remember that you can heal yourself with AI after each group of enemies. also make sure that he get into fights 1st and you keep away , spam nightmare + O as its AoE should kill most enemies in 4 hits ( do 1 hit -> nightmare off -> 1 hit -> repeat)

on that place just spam R1-O for AoE. at least thats how I managed it.

I had the same problem with 5-1 , remember that you can heal yourself with AI after each group of enemies. also make sure that he get into fights 1st and you keep away , spam nightmare + O as its AoE should kill most enemies in 4 hits ( do 1 hit -> nightmare off -> 1 hit -> repeat)

on that place just spam R1-O for AoE. at least thats how I managed it.

Thank you for you're tips, I completely forgot all about healing because I never had to use it till now, I'll try in a few min & let you guys know how that worked out for me.

UPDATE

Thank you so much, I just got the platinum. Healing deff helped me.

Edited by TRobJunior

• 4 weeks later...
i cant beat the boss in 4.3 i either get attacked from his goons or he parries the sword attacks,i tried shooting him with arrows from a distance but again an odd goon will come up or respawn.

If you're doing this on Nightmare - or, really, any difficulty -, the trick is to shoot one or two arrows then create some space for yourself by parrying the attack of one of the infinitely respawning enemies who will probably be right on top of you, and then running to another part of the area and shooting another arrow or two.

If you're doing the arrow method in the first part of the fight, make sure to use your curse to run away from any soldiers attacking you - the curse makes you faster; in the second part of the fight the curse is always active, so as long as you don't just stand in one spot you should be able to get away from enemies quickly enough in order to fire another arrow or two - just remember to get as far away from them as possible: you can't just stand a few feet away from the boss and not get hit by enemies; you need to be at the outer edges of the area; also, like I said, you're not going to be able to fire 4 or 5 arrows without getting attacked, so fire 1 or 2 and then either switch to a melee weapon and prepare to parry and run, or just fire 1 or 2 arrows and run to the other side of the area.

If you're doing this on Nightmare, Esteban should be relatively safe from going down, so you won't have to worry about him; on easier difficulties, though, he might go down; so, if you're doing this on Crusader, say, it might be more worth your while to try and get right to the boss, get behind him, and just bash away on him.

• 2 months later...

I am doing this on Nightmare difficulty and the second part of the fight is where i keep failing. As for Esteban, he doesn't do as well on his own as i expected, he has gone down a few times , maybe i'll be trying the arrow method today.

EDIT : Done! but with the normal method, just kept pouding him while esteban burned him. I went down a few times and so did Esteban but got through... Couldnt do the arrow method because with the curse active i can't tell which one is which :p and didnt know who i should shoot

Edited by Semifreak de Bolacha

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...