Rate the trophy difficulty...  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...

Just Platinum-ed it , I give it a 3. even nightmare was not that hard since you keep all your upgrades and you don really need much efforts.

you can simply start on easy , finish everything and keep all your weapons upgrade (and do the 100 combo, the others happened without me actually working on them) then finish up a speed run on Nightmare.

the only missions (on nightmare) were I had to be careful were 4.3 and final one, for constant respawn mobs; I just activate nightmare and run to next CS (Since I finished collectables on easy anyway and had +20/+100 VP by the end of Nightmare run).

overall nice and easy game ^^b

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

rate it with a 5.

the only hard part in the game is chapter 4-3 on nightmare.

i had really big problems with the boss and in the beginning of the chapter the dammned stupid esteban kept running and fighting into the "enemy spwan"-area on and on, so it took a lot of time, just to reach the boss-battle.

the rest of the game isn't that difficult.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I played my first playthru solo instead of co-op, I would have given it a 4. But co-op pushed it to 5. Its fairly challenging on co-op compared to solo - only because Esteban is basically invincible as an AI character.

Nightmare diff was 75% cake, 20% tough and 5% frustratingly difficult. I really struggled on Nightmare 2 level and 4-3 (like everyone else). 5-1 was easy (to me) if you take your time and take advantage of the Curse.

Not too bad of a game. It has offline co-op, which I always enjoy. Felt kinda like Damnation. It has the makings of a decent game, just feels rushed.

• 1 month later...

voted a 2, just platted the game. took me 2 and a half day maybe 18h of gaming. There were no hard parts whatsoever if u ask me the most retries i had on any mission was 3 and that was on the first crusader playthrough. The reason why i didnt vote 1 is cause my weapons kept breaking in the middle of the fight and that completely throwed my combo out of whack. cya around guys and happy huntin :D

• 1 month later...

Voted a 4. Nightmare difficulty isn't too bad but Chapter 3-1 and 4-3 are the rough spots.

This game does have a few gameplay glitches on the EU version which forced me to restart a couple of times. Its annoying that weapons can be broken relatively quickly & you have to switch weapons often.

Other than that, Cursed Crusade is an underrated game and I enjoyed playing it even though it can be boring at times.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Symphony of hell is a good way to describe it.I love anything like this normally,My god how wrong I was over this one.I hit trouble spots and that worsened my mood.In the end, I was in a rush to finish it, that led to some mistakes.In terms of overall difficulty I would rate it 4.I don't think it was that difficult,but the lack of polish to the game drove me insane.

The weapons system was a ball ache.Trying to find a new set of weapons every few minutes cause they went bust.Then you have a load of enemies that you have to counter whilst picking up weapons when you cant see half of them.You have to hover over a body and check the weapon is in decent shape-too much like hard work just to combat the game.

The soundtrack was p155 poor...and to add insult to injury...ON LOOP!!2nd playthru it became intolerable so I threw my own music on.

Bad camera work,zooming in above tent roofs right in your eyeline,whilst surrounded by enemies.

Glitches,game crashes and mediocre graphics.

Forgettable characters,bosses,unfunny ,unwitty,un-cool.(They had cool names i suppose).

To summarise,Ok I did not expect it to be goty,but I did not think it was going to be this bad.Some games surprise you in a good way,this surprised me by how shocking it was.That says to me there are those of you who liked it,expected it and people that escaped it.I am surprised it has not had more of a slamming on these forums..... 5/10 difficulty (for puttin up with all the bs).For me, its down there with the likes of leisure suit larry.IMO.

• 2 weeks later...