Can't seem to get the Move to work.

AJKC86

Hello again guys, I'm having an annoying issue with the game where I just do not seem to be able to get any of my Move controllers to work with this game.

How do you go about setting the controller up to play this game as there is nothing in options and the game just doesn't seem to recognise that I have a Move connected?

Thank you

Have you tried holding the move button to get the controller to light up? :)

A fair question as it is sometimes things as basic as that which cause problems however I am certain the controller is on ;)

It seems a bit stupid to me any other game will recognise the Move straight away and give you a calibration screen to get started but this doesn't. I wasn't really that fussed about using the Move but seeing how annoying some of the challenges are with a controller I don't really see any other option!

Still open to any possible solutions or at least for somebody else to say they are having/had the same problem so that I know I'm not going crazy :confused:

Edited by AJKC86

A fair question as it is sometimes things as basic as that which cause problems however I am certain the controller is on ;)

It seems a bit stupid to me any other game will recognise the Move straight away and give you a calibration screen to get started but this doesn't. I wasn't really that fussed about using the Move but seeing how annoying some of the challenges are with a controller I don't really see any other option!

Still open to any possible solutions or at least for somebody else to say they are having/had the same problem so that I know I'm not going crazy :confused:

I definitely had a problem with it, but I can't seem to remember how I resolved it... :think:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just started this game today and had the same problem, at least I think it was the same. All I did was turn off the dual shock controller and noticed the move was set to player 7. Changed it to player one and within a few seconds gave me the option to use and calibrate the move controller. Hope this helps

• 6 months later...