Weird glitch with postcard: NEVER SAVE AND EXIT MANUALLY!

MerioMerio

I saved and exit manually. When i am back to the game the postcrad was there landing BUT in a spot where pressing square you activate a machine. So i can grab the postcard no more... I tryied to pick it up all the ways with all 3 characters but all i can do is activating the machine. So i'd highly recomend to DO NOT manually save and exit when you go for your Remorse run since it looks like several glitches may happen and the one i'v fallen into it's just one more example. Well, at least it was only my first playthrough, so i'd have other chances to get that damn trophy

EDIT: ok, i confirm this glitch, i occurs on The Hillbilly's Carnival when u use that kind of machine that let you fall in the water at the beginning, no way to fix it. I'll try to get the postcard with me at the next playthrough :-) never loosing hope

RE-EDIT: this is starting to pixx me off... second playthrough, happened again in the Twins stage wheere you have to use secondary characters where's bones bunch is... pretty annoying... i'm redoing the whole section

Edited by MerioMerio