This game deserves a Platinum

Naps

5 playthroughs and not even a silver or gold? Just saying... Put into consideration the glitches and how easy it is to get lost in trophy requirements. Even the "paintings" deserve at least a gold. I wonder why the trophies are so reserved and stingy?

Even Terminator gave away an easy plat...

Edited by Naps

I know right! At least a few should deserve a silver or a gold... like the trophy that you get for playing all characters, that should have been gold!

Terminator: Salvation was more generous in their 12 trophies. ALL GOLD for finishing the 9 chapters and you get a plat too!

This game is far more harder in a lot of ways! And yet... bronzes? :eek:

• 1 month later...

I think they have a set number of 'trophy points' a PSN or retail game is allowed to assign to its game, they rarely vary far from that number. If you got some silvers or golds in this game chances are you'd be getting less trophies overall. Frankly if I had to pick I'd sooner have more trophies than higher value trophies personally.

This game only took me 1 day and 4 hours apparently from the first trophy to the last and I got 20 bronzes. King of PAIN (gold trophy for the game PAIN) took me many many hours over the course of 6 months to get that one gold trophy, which is equivalent to like 4 bronzes? And because of all the DLC that game got it has enough trophy points assigned to it to actually warrant a platinum, and it's sold retail now too, so there's better candidates for a platinum :p

Edited by Light-and-magic

• 2 weeks later...

But nothing in this game is hard though...I mean, yeah for trophy hunters, the bronze limit is kind of lame. But it's such a great game! =P I can care less about the trophy score when the game itself pulls me through as nicely as this one does. ^^

[EDIT] I feel like I need to temper my last entry... This game gets real repetitive rather quickly. Still not deserving of anything other than bronze, but I can at least understand the frustration.

Edited by dmsdq

• 3 weeks later...