I'm only on start of playthrough 3 and already bored

Stalemate666

Yeah, damn the miner ans gaul durn carts. Although that guy does make me laugh, but for throwing dynamite at me, I was more than happy to steal his gold at the end of the game.

I didn't use a guide at first, so I ended up doing more playthroughs than needed for the trophies, and I had fun, but yeah, some bits get real tedious, namely all the ones you have to do regardless of which characters you have.

What I do for motivation is think about Quantum Connundrum or any other PSN game with DLC trophies. That boost me up a lot :dance: specialy because the game is not hard at all, unlike others like Hard Corps Uprising (excellent game, but really, beat arcade whitout dying? I can't even beat the first level on Rising mode) or Retro City Rampage (stuck on 95%, guess what trophy i'm missing...)

What I do for motivation is think about Quantum Connundrum or any other PSN game with DLC trophies. That boost me up a lot :dance: specialy because the game is not hard at all, unlike others like Hard Corps Uprising (excellent game, but really, beat arcade whitout dying? I can't even beat the first level on Rising mode) or Retro City Rampage (stuck on 95%, guess what trophy i'm missing...)

I loved quantum connundrum

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh I on the other hand (since we mentioned a bit about other PSN games) got stuck at 95% for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Reshelled Turtles In Time. The trophy for survival mode requires you not to die once... and this is a fighting game with boss levels. duh...

So yeah, the Cave was a treat though it started a bit dodgy for me. I obviously got bored on my 3rd... gave it a rest... played the next day for the 4th... then the following day for the 5th and viola, I'm done! Didn't have to finish the game in one sitting. So no probs for me... just got bored as shit... but all is well in the end...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This morning I thought, why not try the cave? I will surely like it a lot! Even finish it 1 time was boring!

Surprised that it took that long to get bored. I'm still on my first playthrough (time traveler level) and i'm already really sicked of the constant running around climbing and being forced to move all three characters.

They knew they had really short game so they did the shittiest thing to make it last longer.

I agree wiith both of you. I haven't even finish 1 playtrough, and I am alrady BORED! The worst part is that in order to get the trophies you have to play it alone. If you could play it with co-op 3 players, maybe then it won't be so boring. 3 person could be doing lots of things at the same time, instead of you having to do it ALL by yourself.

See, I loved this game when I was playing new content, but once I started replaying areas I was ready to move on. Unfortunately for me, the game had other ideas since I hit a save glitch and it deleted all of my comic pages. So it looks like I have to start this game over from square one. -__-;;

Yeah I agree I really wish you could delete trophy data, meant to try this on my girlfriends account accidently did on mine. Now I'm stuck with a nasty 1%. It's not that the games bad I'll be playing it, but 5 times? ehh

What would remove a lot of tedium would be a button that could bring all the three characters together, rather than having to move them all individually all the time. Stupid really, in a modern game there's no excuse to not have things like this to make life easier. Also, would like the characters to move a bit faster and slide down ladders rather than climb. These guys are slow!