XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #11
SandeProElite

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrfalcon09 View Post
Personally, I've found TB:RB insanely difficult, cause there are many trophies that require 100%'s or perfect solos or the like for a multitude of songs. So 1 trophy requires you to achieve some feat on 5 or more different songs.

As a trophy-earning game, I find this one very frustrating, especially since I'm only average at best playing the drums, and definitely not an expert at guitar/bass.

As a game in general, it's alot of fun for any Beatles fan, and definitely fun if you have more than one person in the house who wants to sing lol.
Well I just got some trophies and now I only need 3. Triple harmonies (need 3rd mic) 1M points on song and unision bonuses. Only very frustrating trophy was I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! but others were pretty easy once I got used to the Rock Band engine. So IMO a pretty easyish plat.

SandeProElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
Gyrfalcon09

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeProElite View Post
Well I just got some trophies and now I only need 3. Triple harmonies (need 3rd mic) 1M points on song and unision bonuses. Only very frustrating trophy was I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! but others were pretty easy once I got used to the Rock Band engine. So IMO a pretty easyish plat.
Fair enough. As I said, part of my having difficulties is I'm only average at these games to begin with. Also, if I had more time to spend on it practicing I'd probably do alot better.
Someone who is an Expert at the RB and GH games in general, or can practice and get up to this point will probably have no problems with this game.

... I just wish that was me
Toothpaste on the nips won't actually get you high.
Trophy/Platinum Card:
Gyrfalcon09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #13
SandeProElite

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyrfalcon09 View Post
Fair enough. As I said, part of my having difficulties is I'm only average at these games to begin with. Also, if I had more time to spend on it practicing I'd probably do alot better.
Someone who is an Expert at the RB and GH games in general, or can practice and get up to this point will probably have no problems with this game.

... I just wish that was me
Yeah. Might be because I've played all the Guitar Heroes. Now that you said it, I checked the platinum club and there aren't even 5 there. Guess it's pretty hard then. Just keep practising. The game that really boosted my skills was Guitar Hero: Metallica where I eagerly kept going for the platinum - and finally got it. It had 2 trophies which perfectly practise you: A trophy where you need to play a pretty hard song on guitar nearly 100% which teaches you high scoring and FCing and another trophy where you need to 5 star an impossible song on bass which teaches you skill, strumming rhythm and where to use star power to get the best possible score.

I don't know that may be just me but I think that game really makes you a skilled player when you keep trying and learning new stuff to achieve the trophies.

Old 02-12-2011, 04:27 AM   #14
malkieriking

I have to controdict pretty much everything said so far. For me, Beatles was by FAR the easiest Rockband platinum. Bladder of Steel makes Rock Band 2 hard while I can't come close to the Final Countdown (maybe 93%). For me Rock Bands and Guitar Heroes line up like this:

Band Hero/GH5
Warriors of Rock (very little experience)
Beatles RB
RB3 (haven't started pro guitar but finished pro keys)
RB2
GH Metallica
LEGO RB
Smash Hits
Van Halen

I haven't a clue about Green Day, but those are my ordered platinum difficulties. I'm more of an instrumentalist, my vocals are rather lacking.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:37 PM   #15
SandeProElite

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkieriking View Post
I have to controdict pretty much everything said so far. For me, Beatles was by FAR the easiest Rockband platinum. Bladder of Steel makes Rock Band 2 hard while I can't come close to the Final Countdown (maybe 93%). For me Rock Bands and Guitar Heroes line up like this:

Band Hero/GH5
Warriors of Rock (very little experience)
Beatles RB
RB3 (haven't started pro guitar but finished pro keys)
RB2
GH Metallica
LEGO RB
Smash Hits
Van Halen

I haven't a clue about Green Day, but those are my ordered platinum difficulties. I'm more of an instrumentalist, my vocals are rather lacking.
Is Lego Rock Band really that hard? I heard it's a piece of cake from a friend.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #16
SandeProElite

Crap. I'll never get platinum due to online servers failing. I managed to get all other trophies offline with no fail and unision bonuses placing my dad and bro on guitar and bass and running a quick tutorial of guitar hero playing but too bad I won't be getting 1,000,000 points :/ offline. We'll I guess it's no platinum for me.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #17
malkieriking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandeProElite View Post
Crap. I'll never get platinum due to online servers failing. I managed to get all other trophies offline with no fail and unision bonuses placing my dad and bro on guitar and bass and running a quick tutorial of guitar hero playing but too bad I won't be getting 1,000,000 points :/ offline. We'll I guess it's no platinum for me.

1.) LEGO RB is only hard because of The Final Countdown. I can FC a few Impossible tier songs and have a 25 or 6 to 4 GS but that solo kills me everytime. I have every plat above that on my list except Warriors of Rock (which I've played and have no trouble with) and Rock Band 3 (for which I don't have the pro guitar yet but have every hard trophy outside the pro guitar/bass ones).

2.) Just keep trying with the servers, but not all on one day. The servers work better on some days than others, just try connecting for maybe 5 minutes then give up for the day. Also the more friends you have the more likely you can get three to connect to.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
SandeProElite

Quote:
1.) LEGO RB is only hard because of The Final Countdown. I can FC a few Impossible tier songs and have a 25 or 6 to 4 GS but that solo kills me everytime. I have every plat above that on my list except Warriors of Rock (which I've played and have no trouble with) and Rock Band 3 (for which I don't have the pro guitar yet but have every hard trophy outside the pro guitar/bass ones).

2.) Just keep trying with the servers, but not all on one day. The servers work better on some days than others, just try connecting for maybe 5 minutes then give up for the day. Also the more friends you have the more likely you can get three to connect to.
Thanks for the tips. I'm now off to do the Triple Fabs (borrowed some mics from cousins) but I'll try to get the 1M trophy. Is it possible with 2 people or do you need 3? If you need 3, is it possible with vocals so I could sing and play gtr at the same time while I get someone to play bass or drums offline?

Old 02-15-2011, 03:53 AM   #19
Vintsukka

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Bladder of Steel makes Rock Band 2 hard
You can get Bladder of Steel playing on medium if you want, so it really doesn't make the plat hard, it just makes it time consuming if you don't do it on expert. I'm still saying that RB2 is the easiest Rock Band platinum.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:11 AM   #20
Deadsea17

If I get it can you guys play online with me some time ?

I have a mic and guitar/bass

no drums so no platnium,but I'll get every other trophie I HOPE.

Thats ok though. I'll just do the stuff over again.
Deadsea17 is offline   Reply With Quote