So close..

3 bronze, 4 silver..1 platinum

I'm so close to (P) I can almost taste my addiction xD

I'm close also. I need 5 trophies for the platinum. Blisters on my fingers which I get 99% on every time, Drum beats which I need 3 more and the 3 vocals which I haven't attempted yet. I'm just going to need to find a third mic as I can just borrow one of my friends. Going to need to find one more though.

the hardest part for me is the hard part after the solo (you know what im talkin about). i get the end trills majority of the time

I got the trophy last night, and I agree that this is by far the hardest part in the song. The only thing hard about the trill at the end is not rushing it, IMHO.

I still couldn't get the Dig a Pony trophy, but I must agree the only really hard part is the one after the solo.. I can do all the song without missing including the ending trills (kinda easy once you know what you're supposed to do) but this part after the solo is really hard, only did it right about 3 times but after I had screwed up before..

• 1 year later...

I am close too... I lack double (done 9/14) and triple (done 10/25) fabs and Helter Skelter which I'm going to get soon 'cause I get constantly 99% and have succeeded in every part in the song... I just need to succeed in every one of them in a row...

Singing fabs are very hard because evet at the easy difficulty you have to hit almost everything and there is some very short sentences you should get toned in a very short time and suddenly it has passed and I only get fab or double fab. You need really be a SENSATIONAL singers with your friends to get this!!! :mad:

That sucks, because I can nail that part almost 100% of the time. Darn you, ending trills!

I had trouble with this off-beat trill too but for some reason, when I turned Hyperspeed off I got the trophy on my first try. So if you have Hyperspeed on, turn it off. Makes it easier to see the whole thing and guess the rhythm.

Oh man this is frustrating... I have many runs of drumming -1 in Helter Skelter and I'm beginning to lose my grip.

I always screw up either the yellow roll to the outro, or the double red/yellow hits after that in the outro B. Dammit this sucks...

Well I know I'm going to get it eventually, but trying and failing over and over again just beats me so much. I am SO, SO close!!!

edit:

LOL!!!!! I got it a next run after I posted this :D I GOT THE PLATINUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!

Edited by fluojn