Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

xBino

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

All Together Now (Bronze Trophy)

Get a Guitar, Bass and Drum unison bonus on the songs listed on the Trophies.

To get a unison bonus you must all hit your Beatlemania notes at the same time. The songs you will need to do this on are

And Your Bird Can Sing

Birthday

Hello Goodbye

Revolution

Taxman

Yellow Submarine

In Seconds Flat (Bronze Trophy)

Maintain Beatlemania for 60 seconds.

Eight Days a Week (Bronze Trophy)

Get an 8x Band Multiplier.

Like a Million Suns (Bronze Trophy)Score 1,000,000 points in a single song.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the best RB player out there, I got 5 stars on every song playing guitar on medium and I can't quite make the jump to hard yet since my guitar sucks (it's a RB1 guitar, I need to get a GH guitar). Anyways, if you guys feel like knocking the basic online trophies in the 1st post feel free to add me, PSN: olimpia84

I'm not the best RB player out there, I got 5 stars on every song playing guitar on medium and I can't quite make the jump to hard yet since my guitar sucks (it's a RB1 guitar, I need to get a GH guitar). Anyways, if you guys feel like knocking the basic online trophies in the 1st post feel free to add me, PSN: olimpia84

the RB guitar is way better than GH's. i have both and i cant stand the GH guitar

My PSN is KamikazeRomantic

I play guitar, bass and drums on Hard. Vocals in Rock Band are always expert, but with the Beatles I need to work on some of the songs.

Usually I'll have my friend over who plays expert guitar/bass.

I play rock band 2 (lots of DLC!), beatles & GH5. I also own 5 guitars, 3 drums and 3 mics....don't ask.

Feel free to add me.

i need the 60 sec one(B)

i play drums preferably, but im also good at guitar/bass

EDIT: Got it. It is easy on octupus garden with guitar and bass. After the bassists beatlemania bar is full, wait about 5 seconds, then activate it. Then when it's running low the guitarist will activate it. Then if I remember correctly, the bassist will have more beatlemania by the time the guitarists runs out, so use it to last even longer.

Edited by supesk8r

Hi, my PSN is squodge4.

I can play most of the songs on Expert with any instrument (don't expect me to play Helter Skelter on expert drums!).

I need the unison bonus trophy (which I believe can just be done on Easy to ensure everyone hits the white notes together). And I need the 1,000,000 points trophy, so any fairly long song that's not insanely difficult should be a good way to get those points.

I'm based in the UK, and I'm free pretty much any time!

squodge4

• Viper unpinned and locked this topic