The Beatles: Rock Band - Road Map and Trophy Guide

legndorock

1uOZgRC.jpg 

Overview:

-Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 8/10

-Offline: 51; Some are much easier done online and for all of these to be considered offline you must have all of the instruments.

-Online: 0

-Missable trophies: None

-Do cheats block trophies?: None available

-Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 50-100 hours. If you've played games like Guitar Hero and other Rock Band games you will find this is not much different. If you've played Expert already, this game will take you about 50 hours to get platinum on, assuming you can play every instrument well enough to play on Expert. It could easily take you 100+ hours just to learn how to play Expert if it's your first time.

Roadmap:

Step 1: Do the tutorials

The tutorials will help you learn to play this game and help a lot for new players to Rock Band and Guitar Hero games. You will need to practice enough to be good at every instrument. You will get a trophy in this section for calibrating your system as it prompts you to do so as soon as you turn on the game. You should also get the drum training trophies in this section as well while you're there. By the end of this section you should have the trophies Let's Get Some Levels, Doing the Best That You Can! and The Teachers Who Taught Me WERE Cool

Step 2: Story mode

The story will take you on the journey of the Beatles and you can get a lot of trophies on the way. You will get all the story related trophies and most likely some other random trophies. Try to complete the story mode in under 24 hours to get a trophy and to prevent you from having to do the story again. The story should take you around 6 hours and you should get a lot of trophies in this section. You should also get most of the Beatles photos in this section as well by just playing through the story mode. By the end of this step you should have the trophies Liverpool Lads, Really Big Show, Stadium Superstars, The Final Tour, In the Studio, Passed the Audition, The Love You Make, Day Tripper, I Saw the Photograph and In Penny Lane There is a Barber.

Step 3: Story challenges

After you beat the story you will unlock all the story challenges. There are 2 trophies that are related to the story challenges. You should also have all of the photos by the end of this section, as well as you should already have them for story mode. You should get the rest of them that are unlocked through the story challenges. You should also have all of the songs 5 stars by now. At the end of this step you should have the trophies Mr. K Will Challenge the World, Toppermost of the Peppermost, Images of Broken Light and All You Need is Love.

Step 4: Instrument trophies

In this section you should go for all the trophies that are instrument specific. So do all of the hammer on trophies and streak trophies as well as the 1,000,000 points in a career trophies. This will be the toughest section that you have to do and after you've done this section, the platinum will be in your sights. By the end of this section you should have the trophies All the Children Sing, Pick a Moon Dog, Won't You Come Out to Play?, We Would Be So Happy, You and Me, Are You Gonna Be In My Dreams?, What I Got I'll Give to You, Oh Yeah, All Right!, Still my Guitar Gently Weeps, I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!, Sensational Singers, Dazzling Drummer, Ace Bassist, Gear Guitarist, She Still Sings It with the Band, The Words You Long to Hear, Do Right By Me, Goo Goo G'joob, That's It! You've Got It!, Sun, Sun, Sun Here it Comes, Elmore James Got Nothing on This, How Could I Dance with Another?, Shake It Up, Baby! and Authenticity

Step 5: Band trophies

You should get all of the band specific trophies or ones that you need to do with more than one person in this step. Doing things like getting 1,000,000 points in a song to simply starting the story mode with a 4 player band. By the end of this section you should have the trophies Don't Let Me Down, A Little Help From My Friends, All Together Now, In Seconds Flat, Eight Days a Week and Like a Million Suns.

Step 6: Gold stars

In this section you should get all of the gold stars that you need for the trophies. You will most likely have at least some of them at this point and you should just go back and finish the ones you don't have. At the end of this section you should have the trophies Better Free Your Mind Instead, No One's Frightened of Playing, And the Band Begins to Play and Things That Money Just Can't Buy.

Step 7: Clean up

In this section go back and get all trophies you do not have. At the end of this section you should have the trophy The Complete Anthology.

Edited by Viper
Replaced missing banner.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trophy Guide:

02.jpg A Little Help From My Friends (B)

Start a Story with a four player band.

This is an easy trophy. You can start the career either on or offline. If you don't have all the instruments then you can go to Online Story on the main menu and find people that can play with you. You could also boost with people from this site. The alternative is to just start it in single player. Go to Single Player Story on the main menu and put all the instruments on.

Once you get all four members and you start the story up you will get the trophy.

34.jpg Liverpool Lads (B)

Play a song in The Cavern '63 in Story.

This is a story related trophy and it is the first place you play at. You can play any song on any difficulty in this place and you will earn the trophy after you complete the song.

35.jpg Really Big Show (B)

Play a song on The Ed Sullivan Show '64 in Story.

This is a story related trophy and it is the second place you play at. You can play any song on any difficulty in this place and you will earn the trophy after you complete the song.

36.jpg Stadium Superstars (B)

Play a song in Shea Stadium '65 in Story.

This is a story related trophy and it is the third place you play at. You can play any song on any difficulty in this place and you will earn the trophy after you complete the song.

37.jpg The Final Tour (B)

Play a song in Budokan '66 in Story.

This is a story related trophy and it is the fourth place you play at. You can play any song on any difficulty in this place and you will earn the trophy after you complete the song.

38.jpg In the Studio (B)

Play a song in Abbey Road, Studio 2 in Story.

This is a story related trophy and it is the fifth place you play at. You can play any song on any difficulty in this place and you will earn the trophy after you complete the song.

39.jpg Passed the Audition (S)

Play all the songs on Apple Corps Rooftop '69 in Story.

This is a story related trophy and it is the sixth place you play at. You can play any song on any difficulty in this place and you will earn the trophy after you complete the song.

40.jpg The Love You Make (S)

Complete the Encore in Story.

This is a story related trophy and it is the last place you play at. You can play any song on any difficulty in this place and you will earn the trophy after you complete the song.

12.jpg Day Tripper (B)

Start a new Story save file and reach the credits within 24 hours.

You will need to start a new story and finish the game from start to finish within 24 hours. This can be done on any difficulty you want. You can pause the game or even turn the system off as long as you finish it within 24 hours. The game will take you roughly about 5-6 hours to complete so it's not that bad.

41.jpg Mr. K Will Challenge the World (B)

Finish all 8 Chapter Challenges.

See Toppermost of the Peppermost

42.jpg Toppermost of the Peppermost (B)

Finish all 8 Chapter Challenges with full star ratings.

To unlock the chapter challenge you must first beat all the songs in the story. After that you will have all of the chapter challenges unlocked and you'll be ready to start these trophies.

In a chapter challenge, you must play all of the songs in a certain chapter in a row. They can be done on any difficulty so it's easiest to get the full star rating on easy mode to practically guarantee the trophy.

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

43.jpg I Saw the Photograph (B)

Get your first Beatles photo.

See Images of Broken Light

04.jpg In Penny Lane There is a Barber (B)

Get half of the Beatles Photos.

See Images of Broken Light

20.jpg Images of Broken Light (B)

Get all of the Beatles Photos.

There are a total of 104 photos to collect. You collect one photo for getting three stars on a song, one for getting five stars on a song, another for beating a chapter and one for beating a chapter challenge with all stars acquired. These can all be done on any difficulty. You can go on easy to make sure you get all the songs five starred. If you don't get all the songs five starred, you can always just play it again. There are little cameras next to each song, make sure that there are two next to each song. If there are two cameras next to the song name at the select screen, that means that you have gotten both photos for the song.

14.jpg Let's Get Some Levels (B)

Calibrate your system for the optimal experience.

When you first start up the game it will ask you if you want to calibrate your system settings. Hit yes. I would suggest doing a manual calibration as it makes sure you get the closest accuracy as possible when playing the game and it also gets you the trophy.

44.jpg Don't Let Me Down (B)

You saved a bandmate from failing!

Once a bandmate goes into red, that means he is close to failing out. If he continues to miss hit notes he will then fail out. To save him, simply use your Beatlemania after he has failed out. You will bring back your bandmate and get this trophy.

05.jpg All Together Now (B)

Get a Guitar, Bass and Drum unison bonus on the songs listed on the Trophies.

To get a unison bonus you must all hit your Beatlemania notes at the same time. The songs you will need to do this on are:

• And Your Bird Can Sing
  • Birthday
  • Hello Goodbye
  • Revolution
  • Taxman
  • Yellow Submarine

This can be done on any difficulty so I would suggest just doing it on the Easy difficulty, just to make sure no one misses it. This can also be done on either online or single player and can be done in quickplay. Once you have gotten a unison bonus on those songs you will get the trophy.

06.jpg In Seconds Flat (B)

Maintain Beatlemania for 60 seconds.

The strategy for this is pretty simple. Have 3 or 4 band members playing with you. If you're going to play with 3 people, it's preferrable to play with a bassist, guitarist and drummer. Have everyone get full Beatlemania. Then have the drummer use his Beatlemania as he is the most restricted out of the 3. After he uses his Beatlemania have him just keep playing until it is very low, at which point either the guitarist or bassist use their Beatlemania, but not at the same time. When the guitarist/bassist is close to running out have the other member that didn't use his yet use it. Keep repeating this cycle as long as you can and you will get the trophy.

08.jpg Eight Days a Week (B)

Get an 8x Band Multiplier.

To get an 8x Band Multiplier simply have everyone use Beatlemania at the same time. I suggest having your drummer use it first and have the vocals, guitar and bass follow soon after. You might want to wait until everyone has full Beatlemania to give everyone the maximum amount of time to use theirs.

This can be done on any song. This can also be done in either online or single player. It doesn't matter if this is done in quickplay or story as they both count.

09.jpg Like a Million Suns (B)

Score 1,000,000 points in a single song.

The best song to do this on is I Want You (She's So Heavy). This is one of the longest songs in the game and if everyone play on Expert and uses Beatlemania at the same time, you will get this trophy. This will most likely take you a couple tries to learn the Beatlemania path but after a few tries you should get it.

Edited by Viper

47.jpg Doing the Best That You Can! (B)

Complete all the Drum Lessons.

At the main menu you will see the Training section. Go into it and click on Drum Trainer. Once there, simply go into Drum Lessons. You will need to complete all 45 lessons at 60BPM or higher. Make sure you have a green drum icon next to the chart to confirm you've done the lesson.

If you are having trouble try getting a friend to do the foot pedal while you do the drum pads, it makes it much easier.

46.jpg The Teachers Who Taught Me WERE Cool (B)

Complete all the Beatle Beats.

At the main menu you will see the Training section. Go into it and then select Drum Trainer. From there, go to Beatle Beats. There are a total of 86 beats for you to do. They vary in difficulty from very easy to very hard. You must get 100% of the notes hit on the section at 100% speed for it to count. Anything under 100% speed will not count. You can not over hit or it will also not count.

You can slow it down to learn the pattern which helps tremendously for the tricky patterns. If you get a friend to do the foot pedal while you do the drum pads or vice versa it also makes it much easier.

26.jpg Goo Goo G'joob (B)

Get a 550-note streak playing I Am The Walrus on Drums.

This can be done in a few different ways. You can get this by playing Easy and missing no notes in the middle of the song. The song barely has 550 notes on Easy so if you get the song 100% on Easy you will get it. Obviously the higher the difficulty means more notes, which means there is a bigger margin for error. This song on Expert is about the same difficulty as an easy Hard mode song. If you can play on Hard you shouldn't have too much trouble playing this song on Expert and getting you the trophy easily. Here is the song chart for Expert drums. Thanks ApoIIIo for the video.

13.jpg I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! (S)

Score 100% notes hit on Helter Skelter playing Expert Drums.

Helter Skelter is arguably the hardest drum 100% in the game and you need to do it to get the trophy. Even if drumming is your main instrument, I think you will still need to practice this a couple times. You should find it pretty easy until around the middle of the song where you will see the difficulty pick up. The ending is the hardest part of the song. You could get someone to do the foot pedal for you while you concentrate on the drum pads. It would make it a lot easier as it is sometimes hard to do the weird foot pedal pattern and the tough drum pads at the same time. Here is a video of the song. Thanks Saiyapimp for the video.

45.jpg Are You Gonna Be In My Dreams? (S)

Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of The End on Expert Drums.

This one may take some practice. In this solo some quick hands are needed. There are also steady foot pedal notes throughout the whole solo. If you are having trouble it makes it much easier to have someone do the foot pedals while you do the pads.

07.jpg Shake It Up, Baby! (B)

Use Beatlemania at least 5 times in a single song using either Bass or Guitar.

You need to activate your Beatlemania at least 5 times in any song with the Bass or Guitar. To activate Beatlemania first you must hit the series of white notes in a row to get your bar charged up. Once it is charged up half way, you can use it by pressing the select button or lifting the head of the guitar into the air.

A good song to do this in is I Saw Her Standing There. Do this song on Bass and use your Beatlemania every time you get it half way filled and and hit every Beatlemania note and you will get this trophy at the end of the song.

Another good song is Sgt. Pepper's/With a Little Help From My Friends. You can get it on this song with Medium Guitar if you want. Thanks olsen77 for that heads up. Both are good songs to get this trophy on and you couldn't go wrong with either one.

10.jpg Authenticity (B)

Finish any song as a Bassist with Lefty Mode turned on, hitting at least 50% of the notes.

Another easy trophy. First off to switch to Lefty Mode push start while playing a song and go down to Lefty Mode and hit the green note to turn it on. I suggest you do it on Easy, unless of course you are actually left handed and play this way normally.

You should be able to do virtually every song for this trophy and find no problem at all. I did it on the song I Saw Her Standing There. It is green and yellow notes back and forth with some red notes here and there. You really should have no trouble with it, even if you are right handed and suck at the guitar.

25.jpg That's It! You've Got It! (B)

Get a 350-note streak playing Hey Bulldog on Bass.

This can be done on Medium, Hard or Expert Bass. Obviously the harder the difficulty the more notes the song has, leaving you with a bigger margin for error. If you get 100% on this song on Medium you will get this trophy. It really isn't that hard on Medium to 100% and you should be able to do it in one or two tries.

If you are going to do it on Expert Bass, watch out for the quick notes. I suggest alternating between up and down strumming and just normal down strumming in this song.

11.jpg How Could I Dance with Another? (B)

Score 100% playing I Saw Her Standing There on Expert Bass.

Do exactly as it says in the description. This is actually a pretty tough song even if you're a veteran of the game. It will take a few tries to get the timing and pull offs right. I suggest going into practice mode and slowing the song down so that you can really learn the notes as some are hard to see in this song with so much going on. Keep practicing and you'll get it though.

24.jpg Sun, Sun, Sun Here it Comes (B)

Get a 350-note streak playing Here Comes The Sun on Guitar

This can be done on Medium, Hard or Expert Guitar. Obviously the harder the difficulty the more notes the song has, leaving you with a bigger margin for error. If you get 100% on this song on Medium you will get this trophy. Even if Guitar isn't your main instrument you should be able to 100% on Medium with little to no practice.

If you are going to do this on Expert, watch out for the green and orange double notes as well as the triple notes in there. There are no spots that are especially tricky but the song as a whole may be hard if you can't get the green and orange double note. Here is a video of the song on Expert guitar. Thanks xxfrosteeexx.

27.jpg Do Right By Me (B)

Get a 350-note streak playing Ticket To Ride on Guitar.

Just do as it says. This can be done on Hard or Expert mode. When doing this, watch for the tempo changes. Sometimes you will need to strum at a steady, fast pace and it will slow down for a couple notes before it starts back up on that steady pace again. It can be pretty tricky but after a few practice runs or just listening closely to the song, you will get it. Here is a video of the song chart on Expert guitar. Thanks xxfrosteeexx for the video.

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

19.jpg Elmore James Got Nothing on This (B)

Get 85% or better on all solos in The Beatles: Rock Band on Expert Guitar.

Do just as it says. The songs with solos are:

• A Hard Day’s Night
  • Back In The U.S.S.R.
  • Boys
  • Can’t Buy Me Love
  • Come Together
  • Day Tripper
  • Dig A Pony
  • Drive My Car
  • Get Back
  • Good Morning Good Morning
  • Helter Skelter
  • Hey Bulldog
  • I Feel Fine
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • I Wanna Be Your Man
  • I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
  • Octopus’s Garden
  • Revolution
  • Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
  • Something
  • Taxman
  • While My Guitar Gently Weeps

If a song has two solos, such as While My Guitar Gently Weeps, you only need to get at least 85% on one of them. I personally don't use them but if you'd like to you can use the solo buttons on the bottom of the neck of the guitar. When you use these you don't need to strum, just hit the notes.

If you cannot reach a solo because the song is too hard for you, then you can turn on no fail mode and still get this trophy.

If you are stuck on a solo, go into practice mode and try to break it up into pieces and learn it. Slowing it down can help tremendously. After you beat the last song with a solo in it that you need you will get the trophy.

21.jpg Still my Guitar Gently Weeps (S)

Hit 100% of the notes in either of the solos in While My Guitar Gently Weeps on Expert Guitar.

There are two solos in this song and neither are that bad if you are used to playing Expert. You only need to get 100% on one solo. If you can't get this, go into practice mode and slow it down to get the pattern and learn the notes until you're ready to do it at full speed. This can be done in either quickplay or story mode.

23.jpg Oh Yeah, All Right! (S)

Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of The End on Hard or Expert Guitar.

Once you beat the the Apple Corps Rooftop, you unlock one more place: The Encore. There is one short song in it called The End. It's a really easy song with a good sized drum and guitar solo in it. For this trophy you must get 100% on the guitar solo. The song is very easy but the solo is one of the more challenging solos in this game. I would suggest going down to Hard mode to make it a lot easier on yourself. If you are still having trouble you can always go into practice mode and slow it down so you can learn it. Here is a video of the song chart in Expert mode. The solo starts at about 0:57. Thanks wuLFe79 for the video.

22.jpg What I Got I'll Give to You (S)

Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of Can't Buy Me Love on Hard or Expert Guitar.

This is another one of the more challenging solos in the game. It has some quick hammer ons and pull offs you need to do if you want to play it on Expert. Of course you don't need to. This trophy can be done on Hard mode which will make it much easier. Just play the song on Hard and you will most likely get the solo 100% after you see it once or twice. You could always practice it in practice mode if you're still having trouble with it. Here is a video of the song on Expert guitar. The solo is at about 1:10. Thanks UKOGmonkey

28.jpg We Would Be So Happy, You and Me (S)

Play Octopus's Garden on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

I personally thought this was the easiest of the hammer on trophies. The hardest part of the song is in the beginning as you need to do a full scale from green to orange and then work your way back down the scale twice in a row. It is right in the beginning though so if you don't get it, you should have no problem just restarting.

The main verse of the song has the same pattern of notes over and over again. Once you get the pattern down, this trophy is in the bag. The solo isn't hard at all and if you can do the rest of the song you will be able to do the solo with ease. After the solo it is just more of the same main verse riff. Just make sure you don't strum and are playing on Expert. Here is a video of the song chart. Thanks ApoIIIo for the video.

29.jpg Won't You Come Out to Play? (S)

Play Dear Prudence on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

Do as it says. This one is pretty tough. The hammer ons are on opposite buttons. You will need to frequently go from green to orange or red to blue pretty quickly. Once you get the hammer on pattern, that is basically what you play the entire song. The intro and outro are the same and if you could do the rest of the song you should be able to do them. There is one tricky hammer on. It is a yellow that is between some double notes.

30.jpg Pick a Moon Dog (S)

Play Dig a Pony on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

I think that this is the hardest of the hammer on trophies. You need to have some quick fingers to move across the buttons fast. There are also a few tricky parts that you will need to look out for. The beginning is repeated a lot through the song and you shouldn't have too much trouble with it. The end of the solo can be tricky if you are not paying attention as you may accidently strum on that double note. The last tricky part in the song is the last part of the song. It may be hard for you to figure out the tempo and speed you need to do that last part. With some practice though this trophy should come.

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

31.jpg The Words You Long to Hear (B)

Earn a five-star rating for the songs on the Trophies screen as a Vocalist on Hard or Expert.

You need to get five stars on the following songs:

• Boys
  • Don't Let Me Down
  • Do You Want To Know A Secret
  • Getting Better

I suggest you play it on Hard as it is much easier than Expert. You can hum the notes if you'd like. I find it makes it easier as I don't need to concentrate on the words. Also I suggest putting your mic sensitivity to all the way up.

30.jpg She Still Sings It with the Band (B)

Get all possible Double Fab ratings for every song with 2 vocal parts.

To get a Double Fab rating you must be in Harmonies for the vocals. You need two mics to do this as well. You both must get your bars section bar filled, which you will see near the top of the screen. You need to get this for every part of all of the songs to get this trophy. The good thing is this can be done on any difficulty so I suggest doing it on Easy. The songs you need to get this on are:

• A Hard Day's Night
  • Come Together
  • Dig A Pony
  • Eight Days A Week
  • Get Back
  • Hey Bulldog
  • I Am The Walrus
  • I Me Mine
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • I Want To Hold Your Hand
  • I'm Looking Through You
  • I've Got A Feeling
  • Something
  • Ticket To Ride

For sound files that help you get this trophy, read this thread and follow the instructions: Here

33.jpg All the Children Sing (S)

Get all possible Triple Fab ratings for every song with 3 vocal parts.

To get a Triple Fab rating you must be on Harmonies for vocals and all 3 members must has their bar filled You will see this bar near the top of your screen. You will need 3 mics for this trophy. The good thing is this can be done on any difficulty so I suggest you do this on Easy to be on the safe side. The songs you must do this on are:

• And Your Bird Can Sing
  • Back In The U.S.S.R.
  • Birthday
  • Boys, Day Tripper
  • Dear Prudence
  • Do You Want To Know A Secret
  • Don't Let Me Down
  • Drive My Car
  • Getting Better
  • Good Morning Good Morning
  • Hello Goodbye
  • Helter Skelter
  • Here Comes The Sun
  • I Feel Fine
  • I Wanna Be You Man
  • I Want You
  • If I Needed Someone
  • Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
  • Octopus's Garden
  • Paperback Writer
  • Sgt. Pepper's
  • Taxman
  • Twist And Shout
  • Yellow Submarine

For sound files that help you get this trophy, read this thread and follow the instructions: Here

15.jpg Better Free Your Mind Instead (S)

Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs listed on the Trophies screen.

To get gold stars on a song you must play the song almost perfectly in most cases, as well as use your Beatlemania at the right time. For this trophy you will need to get gold stars on these four songs. This can be done on any instrument, so pick the one you're best at and play it until you can get it gold starred. Sometimes it may actually be easier though if you choose a different instrument that is easy for the particular song, as it may be the hardest song for your best instrument. The songs you need to gold star are:

• I Feel Fine
  • Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
  • Revolution
  • Twist And Shout

16.jpg No One's Frightened of Playing (S)

To get gold stars on a song you must play the song almost perfectly in most cases, as well as use your Beatlemania at the right time. For this trophy you will need to get gold stars on these four songs. This can be done on any instrument, so pick the one you're best at and play it until you can get it gold starred. Sometimes it may actually be easier though if you choose a different instrument that is easy for the particular song, as it may be the hardest song for your best instrument. The songs you need to gold star are:

• I Me Mine
  • Something
  • Taxman

17.jpg And the Band Begins to Play (S)

Earn Expert gold stars on 4 songs listed on the Trophies screen.

• I Wanna Be Your Man
  • Octopus's Garden
  • Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band
  • Yellow Submarine

18.jpg Things That Money Just Can't Buy (S)

• Back In The U.S.S.R.
  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Get Back
  • Helter Skelter

48.jpg Gear Guitarist (B)

Earn a Guitar Career Score of 1,000,000.

See Sensational Singers

49.jpg Ace Bassist (B)

Earn a Bass Career score of 1,000,000.

See Sensational Singers

50.jpg Dazzling Drummer (B)

Earn a Drum Career score of 1,000,000.

See Sensational Singers

51.jpg Sensational Singers (B)

Earn a Vocal Harmonies Career score of 1,000,000.

For these trophies, you must earn a total of 1,000,000 in your career with the specific instrument. It doesn't matter what difficulty you play on and when you get this will depend on how well you play. Go through the story until you get the trophy to pop up and if you don't have it by the end of the story, simply play a song that gives you a lot of points until you get it.

03.jpg All You Need is Love (G)

Five-star every song in The Beatles: Rock Band

This is a very easy trophy. This can be done on any difficulty. Any song you don't have five stars on after you go through the story, you can simply go back and do it on Easy, get the five stars and get your trophy.

01.jpg The Complete Anthology (P)

Wow! You've gotten all the Trophies in The Beatles: Rock Band.

This is a pretty tough platinum if you are not a good all around Rock Band player. Congratulations if you get it.

Edited by Viper
Editorial Sweep

Ya Xbox has like 100% the solo at the end on drums and another for the same thing on guitar. Play the encore. Get half the photos and all the photos and save someone from failing. Just gonna confirm them though but I'm sure they're the same. And by the way I'll get a lot done tonight but I have school so won't update for a little bit. I already know the descriptions for most of the trophies.

These are the secret trophies. Hope this helps everyone.

Dont Let me Down - Save a band mate from failing

Oh Yeah! All Right! - Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of The End on hard or expert guitar

Are you gonna be in my dreams? - Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of The End on expert drums

The Love you make - Complete the Encore in the story

Images of broken light - Get all The Beatles photos

Some of those trophies are gonna be nasty: any of the pull-off/hammer-on ones (pretty much need to 100% the song on expert PLUS do the hammer-ons and pull-offs correctly), the vocal double/triple fab ones (need 2/3 people that can (sorta) sing and 2/3 mics, and must be done locally), and of course any of the 100% ones if you suck at that particular instrument (and even if you don't).

These are the secret trophies. Hope this helps everyone.

Dont Let me Down - Save a band mate from failing

Oh Yeah! All Right! - Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of The End on hard or expert guitar

Are you gonna be in my dreams? - Hit 100% of the notes in the solo of The End on expert drums

The Love you make - Complete the Encore in the story

Images of broken light - Get all The Beatles photos

Are all of these bronze?

On these three songs, you don't have to hit 100% of the notes, like I thought. You just have to hit all the hammer-ons and pull-offs. So, essentially, you just need to train your brain and fingers to play just hammer-ons and pull-offs. If you miss a regular note after a solo or at the beginning of a song, don't worry about starting back over. Those don't matter as

long as you hit every single hammer-on and pull-off note. I hope this helps any of you confused about it. Octopus' Garden is by far the easiest one to do. The other two, I'm still working on.

"Do Right By Me": You can get this trophy by playing "Ticket to Ride" on Hard - just don't miss any notes!

"Sun, Sun, Sun, Here We Come": You can get this trophy playing "Here Comes the Sun" on Medium - just don't miss any notes!

"In Seconds Flat": You can get this trophy on "Dear Prudence" by yourself! You just need to play it on Guitar or Bass AND vocals. I don't recommend the drums, as it's hard to sing and hit the bloody pads at the same time :p

"The Words You Long To Hear": I thought I'd give this trophy a try (Vocals on Hard or Expert, I did Expert)... got it first try lol. Just hum into the microphone - that's what I did for Rock Band 2, which is how I got the Platinum Artist for that game.

I'm now thinking that perhaps getting gold stars on Expert (there are some trophies that require it) is easiest on Vocals in this game. Drums is quite brutal... on Expert, I was hitting 98% of the notes and still getting 'just' a 3-star performance :s

Hey, is it true that for the Sensational Singers career trophy, the one million points, you HAVE to choose harmonies instead of solo for it to count?

I'd say it's easier singing harmonies than solo. Why? Because you have a choice of song lines... if you're quick, you can even do a double fab by yourself on long phrases lol :D

For the Like A Million Suns trophy, what's the condition for getting it? I got invited to play the challenges with a friend, he was hosting, and we easily topped 1 million points on multiple songs, but I never got the trophy.

Does it have to be in story mode? Or if you play online, do you have to be the host and invited players don't get the trophy? How does it work?

For the Like A Million Suns trophy, what's the condition for getting it? I got invited to play the challenges with a friend, he was hosting, and we easily topped 1 million points on multiple songs, but I never got the trophy.

Does it have to be in story mode? Or if you play online, do you have to be the host and invited players don't get the trophy? How does it work?

You cannot do it in challenge. You didn't top 1 million points on the song you topped one million points on the whole challenge. When you're doing challenge mode it adds your score of all the songs combined. Do it in quickplay or stroy and you will get it.