gold stars

tromaras

hello guys i have some problems with gold stars..i dont know exactly how you gain gold stars..i played on expert bass the song "i feel fine" i scored 100% and i dont get gold stars..i will be glad if anyone can help me..thanks.

You cannot get gold stars for this song on bass. There simply aren't enough notes, you'll have to do it on another instrument.

You cannot get gold stars for this song on bass. There simply aren't enough notes, you'll have to do it on another instrument.

that meance that if i want gold stars i must play guitar or drums on expert?only 100% a song give you gold stars?do you know if we play two or three instruments on hard or expert make gold star a song easier?thanx in advance..

that meance that if i want gold stars i must play guitar or drums on expert?only 100% a song give you gold stars?do you know if we play two or three instruments on hard or expert make gold star a song easier?thanx in advance..

Its not good enough to 100% a song for the gold stars, its based on your score. 'I Feel Fine' is probably easiest on vocals, if you've got the singing skills.

I use this site to reference the scores required for Rockband gold stars:

Star Cutoffs

I'm not the best on guitar in these games, but that's how I got gold stars for I Feel Fine. Just make sure you use overdrive on the very busy sections of the songs, not on the easiest parts - and don't use overdrive until you have a 4× multiplier in the first place. If I recall, I missed a note (or overstrummed) and still managed to get gold stars on expert guitar.