PS3 games for sale

ps3re

*Re-opened all Listings*

At the moment, U.S. buyers only. All items will receive USPS Tracking/Delivery Confirmation. Unless otherwise stated, games are from the U.S.

Seller Profile (hyperlink gives issues): www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B001BTPRKC&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A3BDPQD96U363W

Includes:

3D Dot Game Heroes EU (stacks)

Aquapazza JP (Asian Edition, but plays in Japanese)

Chaos Head Love Chu Chu JP

Clash of the Titans EU (stacks)

Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends CH (stacks)

Hakuoki: Junsouroku JP (stacks)

Hakuouki: Reimeiroku Nagorigusa JP

Hyperdimension Neptune MK2 JP (stacks) [Asian Edition, but plays in Japanese]

Ni No Kuni JP Brand New [Asian Edition, but plays in Japanese]

Record of Agarest War Zero JP (stacks)

Record of Agarest War 2 JP and KOR (stacks)

Rune Factory Oceans JP (stacks)

Way of the Samurai 3 EU and JP+ (stacks)

Total listed: 14

Lowest prices on Amazon as of Sept. 4th

Other available games/Will list upon request: Dynasty Warriors 7 Chinese, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce JP, Chinese and Korean, Hyperdimension MK-2 Korean, Mugen Souls Korean, Tales of Graces F EU Special Edition.

I realize Amazon does not accept PayPal as a payment method, so I am open to creating listings on eBay, but only for definite buyers. Please PM me if interested.

For those who are unaware of "stackables": http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/227106-multiple-region-games-stacking-trophies.html

Thanks for looking!

Edited by ps3re
Updated Listings

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not a bad list of titles you have there.

One question, do you post international or only local

At the moment, domestic shipping (USA) only though I may do international in the future as I have more titles to list.

Not a bad listing at all but nearly all the games are made by koei a lot of dynasty warriors genre stuff i love this list :D

Thanks, I had total 8 DW games and 3 orochi, which are all the same hack 'n slash genre.

Update: removed 2 more sold items.

Hey, id really consider buying your copy of Musou Orochi Z, but your's is a tad pricier than competing sellers that are offer free shipping. If it was around $9-11(Free Shipping) and in perfect working condition id buy it asap. :o

EDIT: Also if you are in NY like it says on this site maybe shipping for you might be easier because I am also in NY.

Edited by Supremacy

Hey, id really consider buying your copy of Musou Orochi Z, but your's is a tad pricier than competing sellers that are offer free shipping. If it was around $9-11(Free Shipping) and in perfect working condition id buy it asap. :o

EDIT: Also if you are in NY like it says on this site maybe shipping for you might be easier because I am also in NY.

Replied to your PM :)

If anyone else has questions/concerns, please feel free to message me.

Listed 10 more items.

Will be posting my final batch of items soon (some imports do not have existing listings on Amazon, so I have to make them such as for The Adventures of TinTin POL and several CH & KOR games).