Wdog's Trophy Resale

Walt the Dog

Alright, I got some games up on eBay and all of them are good for easy plats, so if you're looking to help out your trophy card, this is the right place. :)

All items listed have free shipping unless stated otherwise.

Also, US Buyers and Paypal Users only.

PS3:

XBLAZE Code:Embryo (JP) - $14.99

Bulletstorm Limited Edition - $9.99

PSVita:

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm - $44.99

Sangoku Koi Senki: Otome no Heihou - $44.99

Oumagatoki Kakuriyo no Fuchi - $39.99

PS4:

N/A

Edited by Walt the Dog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up having to relist Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (Japanese Version) (PS3) because someone from Russia bought it, but I only ship to the US.

Remember, I can only ship to the US, so be sure that the ground you are currently on belongs to the US before buying my stuff. ;) :p

Edited by Walt the Dog

I thought it costs extra to use that feature?

Nope, it's free to use. There's always a final value fee based on how much your item(s) sell for (10% for video games), but insertion fees and all associated feature fees are not levied unless you sell more than 50 items in a single month.

Edited by Aeliana

Nope, it's free to use. There's always a final value fee based on how much your item(s) sell for (10% for video games), but insertion fees and all associated feature fees are not levied unless you sell more than 50 items in a single month.

Huh, maybe they changed it?

I can tell you for a fact that at least last year list until sold costed extra money.

Maybe it had some kind of convoluted rules as to how much to charge for what. But I was only selling games :think:

Huh, maybe they changed it?

I can tell you for a fact that at least last year list until sold costed extra money.

Maybe it had some kind of convoluted rules as to how much to charge for what. But I was only selling games :think:

Huh, interesting. I don't know then lol, whenever I sell stuff (only games) my insertion fee is always free and eBay just takes 10% of the final price of sale.

I left feedback for the games I bought. Are you sure you actually played them? They are in immaculate condition minus the plastic wrap.

Easy Platinums, come to me! :drool:

I always keep my games in excellent condition. I'd probably freak out if I damaged a case. Anyway, yes, I played and platted them all. Check my profile for proof. :p

Loving your price for Grisaia no Kudamono: LE FRUIT DE LA GRISAIA! Sadly I wont have the money before time runs out on it. Stupid bank account... :mad:

Just letting you know I'm a fan of your price choice lol :applause:

Don't worry, I believe the auction will restart itself once more automatically, so you should have enough time.

Just realized that my Hello Kitty link was linking to the ended listing instead of the relisting. That's been fixed. :p

Still nearly 2 days left on that.

I also have two more games coming up shortly. Just need to get around to listing them. Even have the pics and everything. >_>

Added Memories Off 6 Complete (PS3) and Memories Off 6 Complete (Vita).

The PS3 version has 60 trophies and the Vita version has 61 trophies. The game will take about 6-8 hours to complete and one can technically do both versions at once since the gameplay literally consists of making choices and, I'm not even kidding here, you can use the right stick on the PS3 to navigate menu/choice lists and the touch screen to do such on the Vita. You can literally play both versions with one hand each. Just be glad I only ship to the US. Otherwise, Noid could dominate us all on the THL leaderboard. :p