Vita Good Deals Thread

JMeeks

[highlight]Mod edit: This is NOT for posting things you personally are selling - create a thread for that given you meet the requirements to make threads in this forum[/highlight]

Qbwh5tF.png 

Not a member? Join the webs number 1 playstation & trophy hunting resource :)

This is the place to post any good deals on anything Playstation Vita related. Console, games or accessory deals are all welcome. For now the thread is not region specific so please state in your post the region the deal is available in.

If the deal is available online add a link to your post so we can all find the deal. I will add some UK/EU deals as I find them.

Edited by Viper
Updating the banner =)

Virtua Tennis 4 World Tour Edition £4.00 New @ GAME

Buy Virtua Tennis 4 - World Tour Edition on PS Vita | Free UK Delivery | GAME

Tearaway £5.00 New @ Tesco

Online is sold out but if you go in to any store, It will scan for £5.00 even if priced at £22 (as it was for me). Worth asking if there's any in the store room or if they have anything else as I'm hearing of other Tesco's clearing lot's of vita games for £5 a pop.

My receipt from today below incase you don't believe Meeks :p

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9550/umlv.jpg

Edited by JMeeks

Online is sold out but if you go in to any store, It will scan for £5.00 even if priced at £22 (as it was for me). Worth asking if there's any in the store room or if they have anything else as I'm hearing of other Tesco's clearing lot's of vita games for £5 a pop.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9550/umlv.jpg

No freaking way! Was that a glitch or legit? I rarely get up to tesco so they might fix it by the time I get a chance to get up there but if it's legit then that is awesome!

No freaking way! Was that a glitch or legit? I rarely get up to tesco so they might fix it by the time I get a chance to get up there but if it's legit then that is awesome!

Saw this posted on Hotukdeals a few days ago but sounded too good to be true. I checked in my local tesco (Kilbirnie) when passing by, they didn't have any Vita games at all never mind Tearaway.

After Meeks posted this I went into larger stores at Paisley, Springburn, Silverburn & Irvine. Not one of the stores had any Vita games. I asked in the Springburn store & they said they no longer stock Vita games (probably why they are selling them off so cheap).

So looks like it is just you luck if your local store has any stock. Unfortunately for me it turned out as a wee bit of a wild goose chase, about a 60 mile round trip between all the stores (although I was going to Glasgow anyway).

Cheers for posting anyway John (bawbag :D)

Edited by cbchaos67

It's definitely legit pal, Like Chaos said, It's a gamble as to whether a local store will have it as they seem to be stopping Vita games instore. I've read on numerous sources though that people have asked and they have had them stored elsewhere, I'm guessing some have been told to clear the shelves. As they say up here "A shy bairn get's nowt", Simplified, If you don't ask you wont get :)

Sorry no idea on the other games, Again numerous sources reported that they picked up various games for £5 a shot. Tesco's have scanning stations around the store so you can check them yourself if you don't want to ask. :)

Vita+16gb Card+Tearaway+LBP £149.99 @GAME

Buy PlayStation Vita (Wifi Only) with Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet VITA and 16GB Memory Card | Free UK Delivery | GAME

Reality Fighters £5.99 Delivered @Argos Ebay Outlet

Not the best title, But another for the collection :)

REALITY FIGHTERS - SONY PLAYSTATION VITA GAME New Fighting game Age 12 plus | eBay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This seems like a very uk concentric thread

Post more and NA will take over!

After going to Best Buy+Future Shop today (in Canada), I picked up Lumines at 1.97$, Reality Fighters for 1.97$, Silent Hill: Book of Memories for 4.97$, MGS Collection for 8.97$, and quite a few others like Virtua Tennis, FIFA, all at 9.99... LEGO Vita games range anywhere from 4.97 (Harry Potter games) to 14.97 (LEGO Batman) but with a lot at 9.99 (Chima's, etc.).

So, if anyone lives near a BB or FS, just pop in really quick to check their stock.... Don't know if they're getting rid of a lot of their Vita games but their pricing has been extremely aggressive over the last week.

• 1 month later...