NA Good Deals Thread (PS4)

Resonating Starfall

[highlight]Mod edit: This is NOT for posting things you personally are selling - create a thread for that given you meet the requirements to make threads in this forum[/highlight]

jAhrp50.png 

Amazing Banner By ESYLD!

Well the Europe one was made may as well make the USA version! I will keep this thread on constant one week update with the up-to-date deals! So here is a couple!

Newegg.com - Madden NFL 25 PS4 Game EA For $25! Expire Date: Sunday(Probably)

Newegg.com - Killzone: Shadow Fall for $40! Expire Date: Sunday Probably

Target Selling PS4 games! Buy 2 Get 1 Free! Deal Lasts from: 4/6-4/13!

Edited by Viper

PS4 Game Offer 113690 - Best Buy

Buy 3 select PS4 titles at Best Buy and receive $25 back in Reward Certificates. Offer is for My Best Buy (formerly Reward Zone) members, membership is free. Goes from 11/10/13 to 11/16/13. Can also be redeemed in store should you prefer to do so. Games include:

-Killzone: Shadow Fall

-Battlefield 4 Limited Edition (sold out online)

-Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (sold out online)

-Madden NFL 25 (sold out online)

-NBA 2K14

-FIFA 14 (sold out online)

-Knack

-Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

-Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Limited Edition (sold out online)

For people who pre-ordered select PS4 titles, keep in mind that the $10 back pre-order bonuses will stack. Currently the only title that can still be pre-ordered to get the $10 bonus is NBA 2K14.

Also, for anyone who was recently a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, the program has been restructured, so you may have received an extension until February 2014. Also check your email for a coupon to get a two-year subscription for $30 (the price for new subscribers is $119.99). Members of Gamers Club Unlocked now receive 20% off all new game purchases. And not just $60 titles, so long as the game is new, not used, you get the discount. This stacks with promotions and sales, so combined with the $25 back and possible $10 from pre-ordering select games, you are also only paying $47.99 per title.

Just a heads up on this one, they dropped the base trade in prices quite a bit. A week or two ago my brother got quoted $80 for his 120GB slim. I took him over there today and they only gave him $60 before the 90% boost. He still made out better than he normally would have, but he was expecting $152 and only got $114.

Just a heads up on this one, they dropped the base trade in prices quite a bit. A week or two ago my brother got quoted $80 for his 120GB slim. I took him over there today and they only gave him $60 before the 90% boost. He still made out better than he normally would have, but he was expecting $152 and only got $114.

Yep, I noticed a few of the Xbox 360 prices took a dip on their site this week too. I was glad that my 500GB super slim PS3 retained its value when I went in today. $100 base price plus the 90% got me $190. It was enough to pay off my PS4 and leave me enough money for two games and a $20 PSN card.

Amazon is matching the Target B2G1 deal. It starts Tuesday.

Promotion Starts on Tuesday 11/12/13 at 9:00am PST through 1:00pm PST or while supplies last.

At checkout, use the eight digit promotional code, GR8TNESS. The discount will be reflected in your Order Summary.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sv_vg_2?ie=UTF8&node=6427814011

I went to Target this morning to see if they had "Knack" and "Killzone" but they told me they can't sell them until Friday I also did see a display case (behind glass) that also had 360 PS3 and Wii games. These were also buy 2 get one free. There was a good amount games there. just wanted to give you guys a head up :)

I went to Target this morning to see if they had "Knack" and "Killzone" but they told me they can't sell them until Friday I also did see a display case (behind glass) that also had 360 PS3 and Wii games. These were also buy 2 get one free. There was a good amount games there. just wanted to give you guys a head up :)

That sounds like what most people are finding when they go into Target right now. Someone on Kotaku who claims they work at Target posted a list of games they're supposedly allowed to sell but it seems hit or miss if the stores are actually doing it. It's probably a case of whether or not the manager bothered to read their email this morning. I think it works out better in a way if they wait though because it means we'll still have a chance of getting games on Friday when the console is actually out and they won't be gone.

Got the BOGO and only had the PS4 Knack bundle pre-ordered. Picked up NBA 2K14 and Killzone for $59.99+ tax.

Still hoping to hit Target tomorrow and pick up a handful of games, though what, exactly, they're going to have seems sketchy. Reports are coming in elsewhere that they won't sell Battlefield until Friday. The reason I took Killzone and NBA from Amazon was because they were supposed to be the Friday release games at Target. Now it looks like they won't have everything else tomorrow.

However, Amazon is doing a limited B2G1 starting at 9AM Pacific tomorrow, so it'll be back there if Target doesn't have what I want.

Darth, did Amazon email you with a promotional code? You would have to add two games to your cart, then use the code at checkout. Unfortunately it looks like Amazon only sent out the promotion to a "select few" customers.

Thanks. I'll give that a try right now. Worst case scenario, there's still the B2G1 deal.

I have updated the first post. Thanks for the info on the couple news articles! The new PS4 can't come soon enough!

Edit: Also, Gamestop sent me an e-mail(Power-rewards) and says if you get a PS4 and PS+ on launch day you get $10 PSN cash!

Edited by Resonating Starfall

Amazon B2G1 deal is live now. I got COD, Knack, and Lego Marvel. Anyone else get in on this? I was hitting the apply coupon button constantly lol

I got Knack, CoD Ghosts, and Killzone with the deal. I already had them in my cart waiting to apply the coupon. :D

Edited by AndrewAnonymous