Aeliana's Import Warehouse

Aeliana

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

A few new listings added:

1. Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F (Brand New, Japanese Version) for the PS3, $54.99, which shares a trophy list w/ the Japanese Vita Version and is therefore stackable with the US Version.

2. Little Busters: Converted Edition (Japanese Version) for the PS3, $49.99, which also stacks w/ the Japanese Vita Version.

3. PS3 Bluetooth Headset & Keyboard Bundle, $19.99. Lightly used accessories that I have since upgraded from, but they are in excellent condition and work great.

• 1 month later...
Added Steins;Gate Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram and White Album 2: Shiawase no Mukougawa Japanese imports for Vita, both priced 20% less than Play-Asia. Steins;Gate can be Platinumed in less than 2 hours, White Album 2 is around 10-15 hours.

That Steins;Gate is so tempting! :drool:

White Album 2, not so much. I'd have to see if I like the anime first before I decide to buy it.

• 1 month later...

Added JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle for the PS3. Asking $20.00 for it - I personally paid $26.00 for it and it's $38.99 on Play-Asia. Platinum takes ~10 hours or so, great game for THL.

EDIT - Aaaaand sold! It barely lasted 2.5 hours, I think that's a new record! :p

Edited by Aeliana

Added JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle for the PS3. Asking $20.00 for it - I personally paid $26.00 for it and it's $38.99 on Play-Asia. Platinum takes ~10 hours or so, great game for THL.

EDIT - Aaaaand sold! It barely lasted 2.5 hours, I think that's a new record! :p

You have some great prices....thanks for keeping them low for the trophy community

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to create my own eBay account and purchased the following games:

★ Record of Agarest War Zero LE ★

★ Touch Shot! Love Application ★

★ Last Rebellion ★

Seeing that the Limited Edition for RoAW Zero is "Out of Print" and so rare to find, I want to be its "new" owner. :p

Thank you once again for the great deals! :)

Decided to create my own eBay account and purchased the following games:

★ Record of Agarest War Zero LE ★

★ Touch Shot! Love Application ★

★ Last Rebellion ★

Seeing that the Limited Edition for RoAW Zero is "Out of Print" and so rare to find, I want to be its "new" owner. :p

Thank you once again for the great deals! :)

Always a pleasure Yumi-chan, I'm glad those three will have a good home! Just Hiiro no Kakera Aizouban: Akaneiro no Tsuioku remains now.

• 2 weeks later...