EU Good Deals Thread (PS4)

Ed-_-

[highlight]Mod edit: This is NOT for posting things you personally are selling - create a thread for that given you meet the requirements to make threads in this forum[/highlight]

http://oi42.tinypic.com/dbtoow.jpg

I thought it was about time this thread was created to share the best deals available for the PS4, its games, hardware and that all important :psn+: in the EU region

If the deal is available online add a link to your post so we can all find the deal. I will add some UK deals a few times a week, so keep an eye out!

Would you like to subscribe for thread updates to make sure you don't miss anything? Sign up to the site here

Then go to thread tools at the top of this page and click subscribe :) - You can even set email notifications by going to quick links on the top bar, subscribed threads and then changing the notifications type

Edited by Bounty V

• 4 weeks later...
Time to get this thread rolling I guess!

Apparently if you buy Driveclub either digitally or on disc you get 50% off a years subscription to :psn+: - seems good to me for anyone not already subscribed (me) :)

I would probably buy the years subscription again if it was half price even though I already have a year left since I will be renewing it when the year is up. I may as well get it cheap

I don't really consider that a good deal to be honest.

DriveClub + half price PS+ subscription = £65ish.

PS+ members receive DriveClub PS+ edition for free anyway and you can always get cheap deals on eBay for PSN cards or PS+ itself. PS+ I purchased 2 £35 cards on eBay recently for £25.99 and £26.99, making things even cheaper.

Obviously we don't know the exact details re: DriveClub vs DriveClub PS+ edition but I doubt they will hugely different. As far as we know, it's just missing some cars and tracks, but online and SP campaign is still available. I would personally rather purchase PS+ for <£35 and get the free version of DriveClub for £30 or so less than this 'deal'.

I don't really consider that a good deal to be honest.

DriveClub + half price PS+ subscription = £65ish.

PS+ members receive DriveClub PS+ edition for free anyway and you can always get cheap deals on eBay for PSN cards or PS+ itself. PS+ I purchased 2 £35 cards on eBay recently for £25.99 and £26.99, making things even cheaper.

Obviously we don't know the exact details re: DriveClub vs DriveClub PS+ edition but I doubt they will hugely different. As far as we know, it's just missing some cars and tracks, but online and SP campaign is still available. I would personally rather purchase PS+ for <£35 and get the free version of DriveClub for £30 or so less than this 'deal'.

If you were interested in buying the full game then I would consider it a very good deal. I doubt the free version from PS+ is going to be up to much. I lso doubt very much the trophies will unlock on the PS+ version for instance. I reckon they will also add in a very cheap upgrade to the full game which will make the deal even more appealing

If you were interested in buying the full game then I would consider it a very good deal. I doubt the free version from PS+ is going to be up to much. I lso doubt very much the trophies will unlock on the PS+ version for instance. I reckon they will also add in a very cheap upgrade to the full game which will make the deal even more appealing

Maybe that's it - I have zero interest in the game. :o

I read that you will still get full SP, MP and access to challenges. You won't get some tracks and cars, though. These cars and tracks are available as micro-transactions or you can upgrade to the full game, if you wish. I guess it depends on how much the upgrade will cost. If it's less than £30, it's cheaper to buy PSN+, get the free PS+ version and then upgrade. At least then you can try the free version - almost as a big demo, if you like - before you decide whether or not to upgrade.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LEGO: The Movie (Pre Order) @ Argos £37.99

(Much cheaper than anywhere else I could find, Not often I recommend Argos for games)

Buy The LEGO® Movie Videogame PS4 Pre-order Game at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Pre-order games, PS4 games.

Call of Duty Ghosts @ ShopTo's Ebay Outlet £39.99

CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS PS4 PLAYSTATION 4 VIDEO GAME BRAND NEW SEALED OFFICIAL PAL | eBay

• 3 weeks later...
Lego Marvel Super Heroes PS4 @Argos Outlet on eBay £32.98 New & Sealed!

LEGO MARVEL SUPERHEROES PS4 GAME | eBay

Was just about to post similar

LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes PS4 £29.99 Argos Direct

Includes Asgard DLC

Buy LEGO® Marvel Superheroes PS4 Game at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for PS4 games.

I've also read on a few sources that GAME are doing it instore for £25 if bought with anything else instore, So you select the disc cleaning service for £1, Netting you the game for £26.

Edited by JMeeks

Includes Asgard DLC

Buy LEGO® Marvel Superheroes PS4 Game at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for PS4 games.

I've also read on a few sources that GAME are doing it instore for £25 if bought with anything else instore, So you select the disc cleaning service for £1, Netting you the game for £26.

Looks like the same deal as argos have rubbish P+P charges. The in store for Game seems like a good deal but I had nectar points to use so picked up the game for £22.98!

Includes Asgard DLC

So has anyone been in store in GAME to buy it? That's a cracking deal already. I'll just buy an old FIFA for 49p and then pick that up for £25, tomorrow after work.