Games for Sale

Johnny Bananas

Right now, I'm just starting with NCAA Football 13. I'm new to Amazon so I'm just trying to figure out how to work things out. There will be plenty of more games to come. Some new, some old. Some of them even THL friendly so if you're looking for some games for the THL, check back here. Need to get some money for my upcoming vacation (that I badly need :p) so hopefully some of these will sell. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'll probably get back to you faster if you message me on here, either in this thread or via PM/VM.

GAMES FOR SALES

• Assassin's Creed Revelations
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition
  • Call of Duty 4 SOLD!!
  • DiRT Showdown*
  • Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard*
  • Family Game Night 4: The Game Show*
  • God of War: Collection SOLD!!

• Grand Theft Auto 4 SOLD!!
  • James Bond 007 Quantum of Solace
  • Max Payne 3: Special Edition SOLD!!
  • Saints Row The Third SOLD!!
  • Sniper Elite V2*
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 SOLD!!

INFORMATION

* - Denotes THL-friendly game. If you're planning on participating in future THL competitions, these are the games you want.

Shipping & Handling is $3.99.

I'm selling things until September 14th. Everything will be delisted after that day.

MY LISTINGS

http://www.amazon.com/seller/jmowen

NOTE: You will need to copy and paste the link since clicking on the link will give you a 404 error on the Amazon site. I'm not sure why but it's always been that way when clicking on Amazon links from here. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

Sniper Elite V2 added. Fun game if you're into sniping or shooters in general.

More games should be added within the next couple of days. Waiting to see if this gets sold or any attention. Link is in the first post. You'll have to copy and paste it though. Let me know if you have any questions.

[EDIT] All games I'm selling have been added. Nothing else will be sold, at least not until September 1st.

Edited by Johnny Bananas