Need help with the cars in "Sexy Time", yes I do mean cars!

Ivotas

Hey guys, I'm currently trying to finish "Sexy Time" in under 6 Minutes but have series troubles with the very first section of that mission, the cars. Now I've watched the walkthroughs in which there always seems to be a car (in one case even a fast car) around. In my case however the street is completely empty. The is neither a parked nor a driving car anywhere. I have to wait for several seconds to make one spawn and when they finally do they are anything but close to me. What's more is that that what spawns is mostly the slow cab.

I'm really not exaggerating here. I've been replaying this mission for 3 hours now and so far the empty street is a constant phenomenon for me. I loose good 15-25 seconds on each try before I get a drivable vehicle. Under these circumstances I don't see me beating the mission in under 6 minutes at all even if I get a good run with the boat and the helicopter.

So can anybody of you guys tell me if there's any sort of thing I can do to influence the car spawns at all. The usual turn around trick doesn't seem to be working here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...