Call of Duty: Black Ops III Game Night - January 16th 2016

Noid

http://i.imgur.com/if40WmH.png

Ring in the new year with some futuristic gun action in Call of Duty Black Ops III! The new class system and fast-paced combat should wake everyone up a bit from the January blahs.

Depending on the turnout for PS3 vs PS4, we may or may not have groups for both. Please indicate your preferred console when signing up!

Here's the details you want to know:

Now, for the details that you have to know:

• To participate, you need to have joined the site on (or before) the 16th of December 2015 AND have over 100 posts. This is restricted to playstationtrophies.org members ONLY.
  • As ever, given this is a PST event, infractions can be earned depending on your behaviour. All-in-good-fun trash talking is ok, but if someone is constantly bashing other players, there will be consequences.
  • Headsets are encouraged. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.
  • No glitching. No lagging. Play straight or don't play at all.
  • If you sign up, but can't make it, please let us know as soon as possible. Failure to do so will likely result in a strike (see point below).
  • We have a three strikes policy for people who do not show up to events. Members will be notified by PM each time they receive a strike, and following a third, they will not be eligible to participate in future events.
  • If you intend to sign up and only play for a negligible amount of time in an effort to get a cheap site award, don’t - you will not be given credit. These events are for fun and to interact with the staff and other members from the forum. The site awards are just a bonus and a thank you for showing up. You must play for at least one hour to receive credit for site awards.
  • Please post your PSN ID as well as your user name when you sign up. It'll make the identification process much easier for everyone. An example sign-up can be seen at the bottom of this post.
  • We're not going to limit the number of people who can sign up. Anyone that wants to play, and meets the requirements, can sign up.
  • Be sure to download all relevant game patches before the start time of the event. It’s feasible patches may have been released since you last played the game, and depending on their size, they may take a while to download.

Time Zone Details

If you are unsure of your time zone, then please check one of these websites to make sure you know what time the event begins:

Time Zone Converter - Time & Time Zone Conversion

The World Clock – Time Zones

Example Sign Up

PSN: The__Noid

Platform: PS4

Mic: Yes

Edited by Noid

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS4 Signups

1. Noid - Mic - All DLC
  2. IannnG - Mic - Nuk3town
  3. I Bleed Green (Quickie_Lindsay) - Mic - Nuk3town
  4. ReverendSID - Mic - Nuk3town
  5. Jerry Appleby (Jerry_Appleby) - Mic - All DLC
  6. warturtle16 (UselessRyu) - Mic - Nuk3town
  7. Jordan515 (Xx_IVIuRdA_xX) - Mic - Nuk3town
  8. Resonating Starfall (DawningWolf55) - Mic - Nuk3town
  9. Combatting - Mic - Nuk3town
  10. Brazen - Mic - Nuk3town
  11. Discoking - Mic - No DLC
  12. Pmoneydaman - Mic - No DLC
  13. SilentBun - No Mic - No DLC
  14. JayPBM - Mic - No DLC

PS4 Reserves

1. Blaze Naruto Shippuden (Leo_the_Lion25) - Mic - Nuk3town
  2. chrisheadshot - No Mic - No DLC

PS3 Signups

1. Craig1987 - No Mic

------------------------------------------------------

Here are the teams:

The 54 13 Immortals

1. Noid - Mic - All DLC (Host)
  2. IannnG - Mic - Nuk3town
  3. I Bleed Green (Quickie_Lindsay) - Mic - Nuk3town
  4. ReverendSID - Mic - Nuk3town
  5. Jerry Appleby (Jerry_Appleby) - Mic - All DLC
  6. warturtle16 (UselessRyu) - Mic - Nuk3town
  7. Jordan515 (Xx_IVIuRdA_xX) - Mic - Nuk3town
  8. Resonating Starfall (DawningWolf55) - Mic - Nuk3town (Host if split)
  9. Discoking - Mic - No DLC
  10. Combatting - Mic - Nuk3town
  11. Brazen - Mic - Nuk3town
  12. Pmoneydaman - Mic - No DLC
  13. SilentBun - No Mic - No DLC
  14. JayPBM - Mic - No DLC

Edited by Noid

What's the sign-up deadline? I'd love to join but I'm not sure if I'll be free that date yet as I have a lot of real life stuff coming up in January, so don't sign me up just yet.

No real deadline, but sooner is always better so you can get sorted. If you THINK you can attend, but aren't sure, I can add you to the reserves. :)

No real deadline, but sooner is always better so you can get sorted. If you THINK you can attend, but aren't sure, I can add you to the reserves. :)

Alright, thanks. You can add me to reserves for now and I'll update my "status" probably on the monday of that week. Hope to see a lot of sign ups, CoD should be good fun! My console would be PS4.

Edit:

**reserve**

PSN: IannnG

Platform: PS4

Mic: Yes

DLC: Nuk3town

Edited by IannnG

I would join, but I completely suck at the game. At one point my K/D was .28 (bad luck and I'm terrible, I know)! Don't want to drag anyone down, so I think I will sit this out.

Τhis shouldn't even be a reason man. Fun comes always first :) Even I plan to participate and I haven't touched a CoD game since 2011 :p

Um, January 16th IS a Saturday Blaze.

>_>

Yeah if you're thinking it's not on a Saturday, you may wanna re-check your schedule bro. <3

You had me excited for a minute. :(

I had a few beers, looked at the calendar and mixed up the 6th for the 16th. :o

Edit: Looks like I looked at December 16th which is a Wednesday. :p

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden