Uncharted 3 Game Night - November 14th 2015

BinkUncia

http://i.imgur.com/xwg9AdV.png

With the up and coming release of Uncharted 4, what better way to send off an old classic, and you guys agreed! You wanted Uncharted, and then couldn't really decide between 2 or 3 so I've given you 3.. so deal with it :cool: :p.

FAQ's

Note: This is Uncharted on the PS3, as the remaster has no Multiplayer!

Can I play online multiplayer games with PS Now?

If a game includes online multiplayer modes, you'll be able to access these just as you would if you owned the game on disc or download.

Will all the games’ original features be present in the PS Now version?

Some in-game features in the PS Now version of a game may differ from those in the disc-based or download versions of the title. These may include DLC add-on incompatibility, reduced resolution, restricted access to in-game stores, lack of user-generated content functions and stereo sound compatibility. Also, game progress will only be saved to PS Now servers.

Will the free to play version of the game work for the gamenight?

Yes

Here's the details you want to know:

Now, for the details that you have to know:

• The same restrictions apply. To participate, you need to have joined the site on (or before) October 14th, 2015 AND have over 100 posts. This is restricted to PST.org members ONLY.
  • Because this is a PST event, the same rules apply. You can earn yourself an infraction depending on your behavior. All-in-good-fun trash talking is ok, but if someone is constantly bashing other players, there will be consequences. And yes, the mods will be involved in the game. This time though, we'll have to sign up like you guys because of how this is going to be organized. It'll be one mod per game.
  • Headsets are encouraged. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.
  • No glitching. No lagging. Play straight or don't play at all.
  • If you sign up, but can't make it, let us know.
  • But if you're going to sign up and only play for about 15 minutes to get a cheap site award, then you will not be given credit. These events are for fun and to interact with the staff and other members off the forum. The site awards are just a bonus and a thank you for showing up. You must play for at least one hour to receive credit for the site award.
  • Please post your PSN ID as well as your user name when you sign up. It'll make the identification process much easier for everyone.
  • We're not going to limit the number of people who can sign up. Anyone that wants to play, and meets the requirements, can sign up. Although, we will be breaking people into games using a random number generator.
  • Be sure to download all patches before the start time of the event. You may not have played a game in several months and in that time, there may have been quite a few patches released. Depending on the size and number of the patches, it could take quite a while to download them. Be sure to check that you have the latest version prior to the event starting.
  • We have a three strikes policy for people who do not show up. If you signed up, you will need to post at least a few hours prior to the event starting to not receive a strike. The first strike, you will receive a warning that if you sign up, you are taking up a spot and need to attend. The second time, you will automatically be placed on the reserves list the next time you sign up and not be guaranteed a spot. After the third strike, you will not be able to sign up for future gaming events.

Time Zone Details

If you are unsure of your time zone, then please check one of these websites to make sure you know what time the event begins:

Time Zone Converter - Time & Time Zone Conversion

The World Clock – Time Zones

Sample Sign Up

PSN: BinkUncia

Mic: Yes

DLC: Yes

Edited by BinkUncia

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. SoaringEagle23 (Eagle-129) - Mic & DLC
  2. stgermain - Mic & DLC
  3. Smashguy (Hasan316) - DLC
  4. Sergen The Boss (Sergen-The-Boss) - Mic & DLC
  5. smartbomb (TranquiloKJC) -Mic & DLC
  6. Pricey403 - Mic & DLC
  7. Darth_Krid - Mic & DLC
  8. mnbvdsa - Mic & DLC
  9. Lurkki91 - Mic & DLC
  10. guylian - Mic & DLC
  11. mjc0961 - Mic & DLC
  12. Sundersnake - Mic & DLC
  13. Coop (CooperFyfe) - Mic & Maybe DLC
  14. Seppukun
  15. Lysorian - DLC
  16. maddester (MADDESTER) - Mic
  17. TheManUtdFan (FeXcEz-_-Sk1lLzz) - Mic & DLC
  18. Dipsy (CreamOfDipsy) - Mic
  19. ShinobiHotsuma (ShinobiHayato) - DLC
  20. Martain2 (MrGeneric33) - Mic
  21. Dolken (Dolken_swe) - Mic

Reserves

1. Blaze Naruto Shippuden (Leo_the_Lion25) - DLC
  2. IonStorm (ionstorm777) - Mic & DLC
  3. PainOfDemise - Mic & DLC
  4. PsychoDelusion (The_Bogeyman_JPN)
  5. leptonic - DLC
  6. I Bleed Green (Quickie_Lindsay) - Mic & Maybe DLC
  7. Ashtimus Prime (Asher1985) - Mic & DLC
  8. Mike0284 (Futuramaforlife) - Mic & DLC

Edited by BinkUncia

Groups:

Donut Drake

1. Mnbvdsa
  2. Smashguy (Hasan316)
  3. Pricey403
  4. Lurkki91
  5. guylian
  6. Sundersnake
  7. Resonating Starfall (DawningWolf55)
  8. Coop (CooperFyfe)
  9. ShinobiHotsuma (ShinobiHayato)

Victor "Sully" Sullivan

1. TheManUtdFan (FeXcEz-_-Sk1lLzz)
  2. Darth_Krid
  3. Sergen The Boss
  4. mjc0961
  5. SoaringEagle23 (Eagle-129)
  6. BEER MONSTER (BEER_MONSTER_99)
  7. stgermain
  8. smartbomb (TranquiloKJC)
  9. Lysorian

That fiery skeleton guy who never dies for some reason.. (Non-DLC)

1. Dipsy (CreamOfDipsy)
  2. maddester (MADDESTER)
  3. Seppukun
  4. Ryukori (JORDAN23224)
  5. Martain2 (MrGeneric33)
  6. Dolken (Dolken_swe)

Subject to some change if more late comers sign up!

Edited by BinkUncia

Conveniently, this game night was created while the game is the last real game in Krid's backlog. But anyway, sign me up :D

PSN: Sergen-The-Boss

DLC: All

Bit of a noob question here - If i rent this using PS Now, would I be able to Carlton dance with you guys online?

I don't think so but the game does have a free to play download for the multiplayer that I believe you can use until you reach rank 25 in the ranked multiplayer, try searching it on the PSN Store as it will be described there. :)

Edited by Sergen The Boss

so if I reach 26,I cant play anymore?

Yeah, from rank 20-25 I think, it's just designed to give you a taste of the multiplayer before they want you to purchase the full thing, if you can join the game night with the free to play multiplayer then you won't rank up at all because playing private matches doesn't have any effect on your rank.

All over this like a tramp with a hot chip :cool:

PSN: Darth_Krid

DLC: All

Conveniently, this game night was created while the game is the last real game in Krid's backlog. But anyway, sign me up :D

All the past Game Night I was like Level 10, now I've boosted it shitloads I have everything unlocked and can finally run around as Doughnut Drake :dance:

EDs, please put me with Serg if you can :) Also mjc if he signs up...I can finally exact revenge for all those cluster bombs that have gone up my arse over the years :p

So this is just gaming - no boosting?

This is just sign ups for the game night, the reason I haven't added boosting is because of the shear amount of trophies and the fact that there are lots of different boosting methods it would make it hard to know how to organise defined groups from sign ups alone. For example the boosting for the treasures is best done only with 2 people and is very lengthy, co-op requires 3 all to be communicating well and know each others play style (as crushing is HARD), while for the wins need large groups e.t.c.

It is for these reasons why I haven't included boosting specifically, as it really is best to just organise a dedicated group with those who need similar trophies. However if after playing for a bit you decide as a group you want to continue to try and boost then feel free :).

Edited by BinkUncia

PSN: guylian

DLC: Yes (All DLC)

Bit of a noob question here - If i rent this using PS Now, would I be able to Carlton dance with you guys online?

Not sure Dipsy, but I found this on the PlayStation Now FAQ: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-now/faq/

Can I play online multiplayer games with PS Now?

If a game includes online multiplayer modes, you'll be able to access these just as you would if you owned the game on disc or download.

Will all the games’ original features be present in the PS Now version?

Some in-game features in the PS Now version of a game may differ from those in the disc-based or download versions of the title. These may include DLC add-on incompatibility, reduced resolution, restricted access to in-game stores, lack of user-generated content functions and stereo sound compatibility. Also, game progress will only be saved to PS Now servers.

so if I reach 26,I cant play anymore?

It's actually capped at level 15; you can still play online once you reach level 15, but you won't be able to level up beyond that.

Edited by guylian